Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Star Alliance/Skyteam: Houston - Dubai $1675 rt biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Star Alliance/Skyteam: Houston - Dubai $1675 rt biz

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2022, 4:36 am

Question: This fare has 14D adv purchase requirement. But it has free change. If I need to withing 14day window, can I book with dummy dates and change dates to pull forward withing 14days (as long P class is available)?

Thanks
Old Jul 12, 2022, 4:47 am

Is this fare even alive anymore???
Old Jul 12, 2022, 11:00 am

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
Originally Posted by ccuser11
Question: This fare has 14D adv purchase requirement. But it has free change. If I need to withing 14day window, can I book with dummy dates and change dates to pull forward withing 14days (as long P class is available)?

Thanks
Not sure what prices did you initial booked this fare but definitely that price will not be available now.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 4:44 pm

Programs: AS 100K/F9 100K/*A-Gold/AA 1.6mm/HyattGlobal/IHG SPIRE/Hilt-Caes-Wynd DIAM/Rad & Crown&Anch GOLD
Hijacked by SkyTeam convo, this thread really got irrelevant for *A people

Next time, perhaps the OP would care to create two separate threads. I wasted a good six minutes of my life filtering through all the sky team material. In which I have zero interest.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by Jetrigger
Is this fare even alive anymore???
Yes, it is listed in expertflyer. It is not easily found but I am able to structure it on ITA Matrix and GF against P class and price it on united for 2150.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 8:58 pm

Yes, it is listed in expertflyer. It is not easily found but I am able to structure it on ITA Matrix and GF against P class and price it on united for 2150.
2100 is a bit more than 1600....
Old Jul 16, 2022, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by YYCCL3
Probably best to use a TA in this case when you've selected your desired flights. The fare rules definitely allow it.

I have this as a successful booking through a TA:
IAH-YYZ-LHR (AC)- DXB (EK)- 3 day stop- ZRH (LX) - 2.5 month stop -VIE-YUL (OS)-IAH (AC)
Just finishing up the first one of these that I booked, that began in April. Definitely one of the best non-mistake fares in a while - got to try all these different airlines, the AC signature suite at YYZ, EK lounge LHR and A380 onboard bar, the great catering of OS... and LX paid for half of the total trip cost by me accepting a downgrade to poor man's J on the DXB-ZRH segment!
MaxFlyer, rayfes and tr3k like this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 12:17 am

Originally Posted by YYCCL3
... and LX paid for half of the total trip cost by me accepting a downgrade to poor man's J on the DXB-ZRH segment!
Can you elaborate this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 4:52 am

Can you elaborate this.
Business class was overbooked on that segment.... I accepted a voluntary downgrade offer at checkin, which was an 800 EUR prepaid debit card in exchange for giving up my seat up front, to move to an entire middle row of 4 seats in economy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.