Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LATAM: MIA to LIM from $454 and earn 1584 MQDs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2022, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Very nice sale with LATAM from Miami to Lima, Perú via Bogota, Colombia. Basically to get this low price you need a significant layover in Bogota on either the outbound or inbound flight. Lowest value with this trick that I have seen in the past is in the 700s so pretty decent dale. Unlike other sales can't seem to find a lie-flat between BOG-LIM. At least at first glance...

Delta flyers would earn on MIA-LIM 7922 MQMs 1584 MQDs 3.48 MQD Ratio while Delta Diamond members would obtain 14259 RDMs, Platinum 12146 RDMs, Gold 11090 RDMs, Silver 10034 RDMs, Base 7922 RDMs

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
IggySD and BoarderX like this.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 3:12 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
I've tried every which way and you cannot get the leg (either there with the layover or back with the layover) between LIM-BOG to be biz class. I don't think it's actually offered on that flight.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Looking at ITA MATRIX and Google Flights, I can't seem to get LATAM in Business Class, seems all flights BOG-LIM are on narrow bodies and only Premium Economy is offered (blocked middle seat ala Intra-Europe, if not mistaken) GF only shows Y+ till EoS. Last year when this was in the 700 range I did see some 767/787 between the cities.
From an earnings perspective Y+ booking into W class earns the same as Z class 150% MQMs /30% MQDs
Old Feb 25, 2022, 1:41 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL DM 1MM, UA 1MM
Originally Posted by jfkeze
Looking at ITA MATRIX and Google Flights, I can't seem to get LATAM in Business Class, seems all flights BOG-LIM are on narrow bodies and only Premium Economy is offered (blocked middle seat ala Intra-Europe, if not mistaken) GF only shows Y+ till EoS. Last year when this was in the 700 range I did see some 767/787 between the cities.
From an earnings perspective Y+ booking into W class earns the same as Z class 150% MQMs /30% MQDs
GF shows a 34" pitch, so perhaps it's true PE and not just the blocked middle seat
Old Mar 18, 2022, 6:33 am

LA: MIA-LIM Business RT $633

Overnight stopover on the way South: MIA-BOG-LIM-MIA.
The BOG-LIM segment on a narrow body, with PE being the highest class of service. The other segments are wide bodies.
Sample Date

Last edited by MaxVO; Mar 18, 2022 at 6:40 am
Old Mar 18, 2022, 7:28 am

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
This is already discussed here, though now the fare is higher.
MaxVO likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.