Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LX/OS/UA/AC/AV/LA: AMS to SCL from €1,267

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX/OS/UA/AC/AV/LA: AMS to SCL from €1,267

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2022, 7:47 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Thanks OP!
Was able to book AMS-NYC, NYC-SCL, SCL-AMS
A few hints for booking:
1. I first use Google flight to narrow my search, and use ITA Matrix to put all flights together. Make sure the advance code is used to match your Google flight selection (e.g. LH,LH; LA; AC,AC).
2. Bookwithmatrix redirect to priceline did not work for me. The price is about right (~$1600) but cannot ticket.
3. I then plug in the flights I want into LH.com, surprise! It worked.
NJSwamplands likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:01 pm

LX : AMS - GRU 1110€ RT Business

Some availability in November, but mostly bookable for January / February dates at that price. Didn't find anything in terms of other airports or routes. Looks like a P-fare with a 7 day minimum stay. Stopovers are 100 euro each.

Example dates (Despite what Google Flights shows, it IS bookable on Swiss.com)
MaxVO likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:09 pm

Programs: DL-Gold, UA-1K, EXEC-PLAT
more information on this Fare :

Look here " LX/OS/UA/AC/AV/LA: AMS to SCL from €1,267 " was already discussed here
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:12 pm

Oh damn, sorry, didn't click in my head when I saw this fare.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:17 pm

Programs: DL-Gold, UA-1K, EXEC-PLAT
its all good !
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by mb752
Only drawback of moving it many months into the future is that that costs an extra 100EUR or so. But still that could be worth it if MaxVO intends to eventually return to Europe.
I think that's the best use of this fare for Americans (i.e. long stopover in N.A. followed by a trip to AMS). I hope there may be another good deal out of AMS by then to stack, e.g. to the Middle East or South Africa.
mediator likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I think that's the best use of this fare for Americans (i.e. long stopover in N.A. followed by a trip to AMS). I hope there may be another good deal out of AMS by then to stack, e.g. to the Middle East or South Africa.
Indeed, that's what I've done. Stopovers both ways, basically you get a South America trip thrown in for free (and even for just the TATL part this would be a pretty decent deal).
jfkeze, mediator and MaxVO like this.
Old May 18, 2022, 9:24 am

Does anyone know if (any variation of) this fare is still available with NYC-SCL / SCL-NYC flights on LATAM? I've just flown it once and was hoping to book it again for later this year, but can only find it via YYZ on AC now. I don't mind the exact price, a couple of weeks ago I saw wide availability in the 1500-2000 EUR range, but now I can't get it to price out at all.
Old May 21, 2022, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by mb752
Does anyone know if (any variation of) this fare is still available with NYC-SCL / SCL-NYC flights on LATAM? I've just flown it once and was hoping to book it again for later this year, but can only find it via YYZ on AC now. I don't mind the exact price, a couple of weeks ago I saw wide availability in the 1500-2000 EUR range, but now I can't get it to price out at all.
The routing rules still appear to allow NYC-SCL on LA ... but booking that seems impossible. Not sure why. via FRA BOG and then AV to SCL seems to work
Old May 21, 2022, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by cfischer
The routing rules still appear to allow NYC-SCL on LA ... but booking that seems impossible. Not sure why. via FRA BOG and then AV to SCL seems to work
Yeah, it's strange, Matrix won't show it at all, on LH/LX/OS website when searching as a multi-city itinerary it will let me pick LATAM flights for those segments, but then it will error out when pricing it. I might just try calling to book it, or even trying at the ticketing desk at the airport next time I fly.
Old May 21, 2022, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Are any versions of this fare alive?
Old May 21, 2022, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by nk15
Are any versions of this fare alive?
Yes, some. I can see mid-week departures with AC in fall, e.g. Nov 28 - Dec 6, for 1499 EUR. On some other dates I've also seen the FRA-BOG routing that cfischer mentioned. Just not with LA from NYC, and also for some reason it seems it doesn't find it with stopovers in NA anymore (even though the fare rules explicitly allow them for 100 EUR each...)
Old May 21, 2022, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
I found it with 2 stopovers in YYZ but it is only bookable with an obscure OTA I don't trust...It may not even ticket as they probably do not have real time inventory...

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...FrPRIGCAEQABgA
Old May 21, 2022, 8:14 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by nk15
I found it with 2 stopovers in YYZ but it is only bookable with an obscure OTA I don't trust...It may not even ticket as they probably do not have real time inventory...

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...FrPRIGCAEQABgA
Gotogate? I think by FT standards, Gotogate wouldn't qualify as an obscure OTA.
HarbourGent likes this.
Old May 25, 2022, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by Avnu
Oh damn, sorry, didn't click in my head when I saw this fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.