Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TAP: TLV to EWR from $1457

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP: TLV to EWR from $1457

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2022, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by cheltzel
I've been trying to figure this out. My research indicates that the A321neo LR airframes and the lie flat business seats on TP are A321-251NX with tail numbers begging with CS-TXx (CS-TXA, CS-TXB, CS-TXC, etc).
LIS-TLV has been flown by CS-TXx a/c for the last few days (since the schedule said they will be the lie flat cabin versions) - so sounds like they are at this point.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 7:12 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by flyerCO
It's TAP, nothing would surprise me. I had to file a chargeback on a ticket. Bank couldn't even get ahold of TAP. They refunded ticket over 6 months ago. I got notice last week to checkin for the ticket. I was surprised when checkin went through. They hadn't even voided the ticket.

I've also seen the switch of plane type happen many times.
I had a set of tickets from April 20 20, business class ticket for five and when the flights were canceled I tried to get a refund and as per everyone else here couldn’t even get through to TAP. Eventually I filed a US DOT complaint and then a few months later TAP sent me an email indicating they were giving me vouchers and so I filed a second DOT complaint making it clear I wanted cash. Those ultimately went nowhere, or at least I thought so, and eventually American Express did a charge back. More recently, coming up on two years since I asked for a refund and opened the first DOT case, I’ve started to get random credits from TAP. My guess is that there’s some incredibly long queue of refunds and they are finally getting to my request and have no records to see that it’s already been taken care of at least once ;-)
Old Apr 8, 2022, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by tr3k
LIS-TLV has been flown by CS-TXx a/c for the last few days (since the schedule said they will be the lie flat cabin versions) - so sounds like they are at this point.
And, just like that, it was gone. LIS-TLV is back to the European non-business seats now, and my reservation (next month) also now shows a "eurobusiness" seat map. Well, serves me right for pinning my hopes on TAP.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 7:59 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by tr3k
And, just like that, it was gone. LIS-TLV is back to the European non-business seats now, and my reservation (next month) also now shows a "eurobusiness" seat map. Well, serves me right for pinning my hopes on TAP.
I was seriously looking at TP for a trip to Israel (UA awards) and did a lot of research on exactly what equipment TP flies on the LIS-TLV route. This data is now over a year old. But at that time over 90% was on a eurobusiness aircraft. Until we see a significant change in this activity, I would assume a eurobusiness seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.