Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EI/EY YYZ-AUH $1535 USD/$1950 CAD Business Class

Old Jan 27, 2022, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Books into J class for certain dates in June and August. Available on onetravel.com and Priceline
Save on Cheap Flights, Cheap Airfares, Cheap Tickets (onetravel.com)
Round trip to Abu Dhabi | Google Flights

Can be booked with a 4 hour layover in Dublin instead of the 28 hour layover shown below

Last edited by shayaanl; Jan 27, 2022 at 12:07 pm
Old Jan 27, 2022, 11:44 am

Programs: AC MM SE, Marriott Titanium - Lifetime Plat 2nd Class, National Executive, Avis PP
Good fare, but very limited dates that this will work (even if you cut down trip to 4 days from 10). End of June & end of August. With the exception of "One Travel", does not seem to be bookable with other OTA's or airline - only "book with travel agent". Click through prices at $8K+

CC
Old Jan 27, 2022, 11:46 am

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck
Good fare, but very limited dates that this will work (even if you cut down trip to 4 days from 10). End of June & end of August. Does not seem to be bookable with OTA or airline - only "book with travel agent". Click through prices at $8K+

CC
Can get it through One Travel but yeah...VERY limited dates.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Captain Canuck
Good fare, but very limited dates that this will work (even if you cut down trip to 4 days from 10). End of June & end of August. With the exception of "One Travel", does not seem to be bookable with other OTA's or airline - only "book with travel agent". Click through prices at $8K+

CC
Originally Posted by reggiekush
Can get it through One Travel but yeah...VERY limited dates.
It's also available on Priceline.

Flight Details | Priceline.com
Old Jan 27, 2022, 12:08 pm

can also price through lastminute, but people say online that they are a nightmare getting refunds from. buyer beware.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 2:06 pm

Programs: Super Elite 100K
Wow! Finally a great deal from YYZ or YUL that I can actually get excited about...but no SQM or SQD for Air Canada Aeroplan...
Thanks for the post though, you got me clued into onetravel.com now - much appreciated!
shayaanl likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2022, 9:21 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I wouldn't fly EI A321 across the Atlantic. it is a tiny aircraft and uncomfortable ride for 7 hours across the pond.
Old Jan 28, 2022, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
I wouldn't fly EI A321 across the Atlantic. it is a tiny aircraft and uncomfortable ride for 7 hours across the pond.
Get used to 321's crossing the ocean. They will be doing so for the next 30 years or more.
Roughly the same size as the 757 that's been crossing the ocean for decades.
It's apparently a flat bed which is all that should really matter.
Old Jan 28, 2022, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tracon
Get used to 321's crossing the ocean. They will be doing so for the next 30 years or more.
Roughly the same size as the 757 that's been crossing the ocean for decades.
It's apparently a flat bed which is all that should really matter.
Yes it is a flatbed, and you can also try to get one of the throne seats in row 3/5.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:56 am
Suspended

Programs: UA1k
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
its a layflat seat, and most days its 6 hours.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.