Wiki Posts
Search

SkyTeam MAD-ANC ~ 1800

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2022, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles
SkyTeam MAD-ANC ~ 1800RT

Found good availability in September and returning in October through Orbitz with DL, KLM and VA flights. Also there were some flight on Amex travel.

Last edited by rtonoli; Jan 16, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:11 pm

Programs: DL-DM, Hilton-Dia
Were these in business?
could you post particulars please.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles
Can’t post pics yet but try on orbits business MAD-ANC RT 09/15 and return 10/13: from $1761
Old Jan 16, 2022, 8:44 pm
VFR

Programs: AA PP, DL PM
It looks like the fare is ZS11CBJB and requires Z class availability, which is no longer open on OP's dates.

That said, if you can find it you should be able to book it. I was able to get as low as $1674 using an AF-marketed transatlantic flight (and ignoring availability, so you can't actually book that).

The fare allows flying IB to LHR to connect to VS transatlantic. Sadly no KL-operated long hauls seem to be available (for the rowhouses).

Let me stress again that you can't book this for these dates because there is not actually availability now, but there's about $6,000 MQDs there.
Old Jan 17, 2022, 4:47 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Try Priceline, there was availability for almost any date I tried in fall 22. Thank you OP!

Deckter likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2022, 8:56 am
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Cannot replicate this in Google Flights or with DL website.

Can someone post sample dates on a GF link? This looks like a decent MR to get closer to PM. How many MQMS does this generate?

Originally Posted by VFR
It looks like the fare is ZS11CBJB and requires Z class availability, which is no longer open on OP's dates.

That said, if you can find it you should be able to book it. I was able to get as low as $1674 using an AF-marketed transatlantic flight (and ignoring availability, so you can't actually book that).

The fare allows flying IB to LHR to connect to VS transatlantic. Sadly no KL-operated long hauls seem to be available (for the rowhouses).

Let me stress again that you can't book this for these dates because there is not actually availability now, but there's about $6,000 MQDs there.
Old Jan 17, 2022, 9:51 am

Programs: FB Gold
Great fare indeed. Kayak sample link.

With matrix.itasoftware.com and powertools it's possible to create a booking link to DL. Sample screenshot:

Old Jan 17, 2022, 12:07 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Gertjaars
Cannot replicate this in Google Flights or with DL website.

Can someone post sample dates on a GF link? This looks like a decent MR to get closer to PM. How many MQMS does this generate?
Was not able to duplicate on GF either, only on Matrix
Old Jan 17, 2022, 12:10 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Is there any good business class from Europe to HNL on AF or KLM? Any insights?
Old Jan 17, 2022, 1:05 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Tried the matrix but cannot find day without a 45 minute layover at MSP. I think thats cutting it too short for a transit
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
Was not able to duplicate on GF either, only on Matrix

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.