Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Aer Lingus: YYZ to EDI from CAD 2091

Old Jan 13, 2022, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Featuring a fare from Toronto to Edinburgh, Scotland via Dublin with Aer Lingus. The short TATL segment is on one of their new Airbus 321s with the shorter hop across the Irish Sea in Coach on a ATR-72. TATL segment books into P class and the connection in Y, these credit nicely to Alaska Airlines. So you could earn 225% Redeemable miles for the TATL and 125% Elite Miles with 500 miles for the short hop. 15751 RDMs and 9195 EQMs.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.