Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/BA AMS to RIC 1285 EURO BIZ JULY/AUGUST

Old Jan 8, 2022, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat

Noticed some pretty ok pricing from Amsterdam to Richmond Virginia (and other smaller airports like ORF) currently available. 1285Euro was about the cheapest I could find but most are right around 1300 and seems to require two stops. Only the small RJ connection was not in biz. Please note a lot of these route via LHR to PHL. Both BA (777 old biz seat not suites) and AA (787) options for the transatlantic hop.

i hope its useful!

AMS-LHR-PHL-RIC

Old Jan 8, 2022, 7:16 pm

I'm not finding any to the West Coast. Anyone seeing anything?
Old Jan 8, 2022, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
I'm not finding any to the West Coast. Anyone seeing anything?
From BCN to LAX about 1500$
https://www.google.com/travel/flight...__8BQAFIA5gBAQ
Single_Flyer likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 12:06 am

This fare has been around for a while, last Id seen this was in November.
not many destinations on the west coast. SJC is one for 1.455.

Booked ams-lhr -bos-clt-ric/ ric-jfk-lhr-ams and upgraded lhr-bos to F using avios.

there was a schedule change for lhr-bos and I was able to change the return to jfk-lhr-ams because jfk is just less then 300 miles from ric.
Justin Case likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.