BA : LHR SOF $311 RT Business

Old Jan 5, 22, 8:33 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- GF Link
- also works in return, and to an extend one-way

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source : Mighty Travels Premium - Detailed information - British Airways - London - Sofia - $311 RT - Business Class
Old Jan 6, 22, 2:37 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by MightyTravels View Post

- GF Link
- also works in return, and to an extend one-way

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source : Mighty Travels Premium - Detailed information - British Airways - London - Sofia - $311 RT - Business Class
A simple look at BA low fare finder shows better prices eg March 29th - April 5th 207.
Old Jan 7, 22, 1:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / OWE, Volare Executive / Skyteam Elite+
Just to be aware, I don't think Bulgaria are allowing people in from UK generally at the moment as we're on their "red" list (I was going to book a few weeks ago but it looked like a hard 'no')
Old Jan 7, 22, 2:03 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
I saw SFO for a second and had a mild heart attack
Old Jan 7, 22, 4:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by drwook View Post
Just to be aware, I don't think Bulgaria are allowing people in from UK generally at the moment as we're on their "red" list (I was going to book a few weeks ago but it looked like a hard 'no')
EU, EEA, Swiss and UK nationals can enter Bulgaria from a 'red' country origin as long as they are vaccinated and have a negative PCR taken <72 hrs from entry into Bulgaria.
drwook and Markie like this.
Old Jan 7, 22, 4:29 pm

Prices are also reasonable with hotel for 5 nights for those looking to capitalise on the double TP offer, eg 14th-19th October Club Europe flights with five nights B&B at Great Western comes in at 427 for one passenger
Old Jan 7, 22, 4:32 pm

...And 349 pp for 2 pax
soy likes this.
Old Jan 9, 22, 2:49 am

OTP is also available for a little bit more. Nice TP run.
Old Jan 10, 22, 6:21 am

So round trip yields 320TPs with the double TP promo from BA holidays. The double TPs also apply for flight + car rentals. So I could do 2x LHR-SOF(roughly 200) roundtrip and 2xSOF-LHR(also roughly 200) for a total. This would yield 960 TPs for roughly 800gbp + whatever the 10d car rental prices at.
Old Jan 10, 22, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by Freddorick View Post
So round trip yields 320TPs with the double TP promo from BA holidays. The double TPs also apply for flight + car rentals. So I could do 2x LHR-SOF(roughly 200) roundtrip and 2xSOF-LHR(also roughly 200) for a total. This would yield 960 TPs for roughly 800gbp + whatever the 10d car rental prices at.
BA seems to have great fun in rolling the rat wheel!
Old Jan 10, 22, 3:20 pm

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Bulgaria has a 28% vacation rate, that has to be interesting...
Old Jan 10, 22, 10:09 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, Accor, BR, CX, AC
Originally Posted by nk15 View Post
Bulgaria has a 28% vacation rate, that has to be interesting...
That's a lot of people on vacation!
Old Jan 11, 22, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by drwook View Post
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...y-requirements
Vaccination and PCR test within 72hrs, the latter adding obvious cost (and implausible if you've recovered from CV19 within previous three months).
Old Jan 11, 22, 3:43 am

Originally Posted by Freddorick View Post
You could also sandwich them Sat-Sun / Sun-Sat with car only and just stay the one night over two separate weekends. Accepting that you'll need 2x PCR tests to enter Bulgaria and 2x UK arrivals antigen test costs on top.
jfkeze likes this.
Old Jan 11, 22, 7:17 am

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by Dave510 View Post
That's a lot of people on vacation!
Yes, with 28% vaccination rate, all the hospitaels will be full, so definitely interesting...
SanDiegoTrvllr likes this.

Search this Thread