Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TP : SFO - MAD $1,767 RT Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2021, 3:15 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- GF Link

“The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.”

Source : Mighty Travels Premium - Detailed information - TAP Portugal - San Francisco - Madrid - $1,767 - Business Class
Old Dec 19, 2021, 4:32 am

isnt thx a *bit too expensive for TAP transatalctic business???
_
marks88 likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2021, 5:17 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Max414
_
It might be from Boston, but this is from SFO. Pretty good deal, and the plane is new, with 1-2-1 in Biz
Old Dec 19, 2021, 12:12 pm
exp
Suspended

Programs: DL, UA, AA, VS
Hmm, this is close to the fares that IB and *A were offering.
Old Dec 19, 2021, 2:35 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Max414
_
Please tell us where you book it for less (with some consistency).
Old Dec 19, 2021, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by MightyTravels
Please tell us where you book it for less (with some consistency).
Why does it need to be consistent? It’s not uncommon for single day deals to be listed in this forum. Regardless, seems like a decent price to me.
Old Dec 19, 2021, 9:45 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by El Boocho
Why does it need to be consistent? It’s not uncommon for single day deals to be listed in this forum. Regardless, seems like a decent price to me.
Actually, something you can book consistently is much more interesting than some single day deal.
Old Dec 20, 2021, 7:42 am

Programs: UA Gold, AS, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold
It may be a good deal, but you're always rolling the dice when booking with TAP. Good luck if you have any issues or need to make any changes. And you're never going to get a refund out of them.
Old Dec 20, 2021, 7:59 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA 1k.
Originally Posted by mafan812
It may be a good deal, but you're always rolling the dice when booking with TAP. Good luck if you have any issues or need to make any changes. And you're never going to get a refund out of them.
Oh, how can you say something like that? It took me only one year to get my *fully refundable* TAP ticket refunded.
work2fly likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.