Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY: CGK-MAD/BCN/FCO ~$800rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EY: CGK-MAD/BCN/FCO ~$800rt

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2021, 6:49 pm

Programs: Alaska
Originally Posted by zaibii
It might have been gone. You can ask the agents on the phone for assistance. I can only see flights it’s connections on Air Europa
Thanks.

For a while yesterday, CGK-AUH-MAD was widely available in March. In the end, I did not book the trip.

Soon after that, the fare were pulled. I think the fare should be ZGV4JK. Now all are ZRV4JK, which is 1000 more expensive.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 8:11 pm
Used to be highman123

FWIW BKK-Europe is now widely available at $1,500 RT. With minimal quarantine much easier to do.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 5:34 pm

Programs: Mucci, Untappd 8000+
Since entry restrictions prohibit my positioning to CGK I asked the EY Twitter Team for a full refund, which they have accepted.
How is everyone else faring?

https://www.etihadhub.com/en-ae/news...r-covid-19-v21

Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Hi, Sandy. When were your travel dates? I am scheduled to fly in six weeks, ticket still active.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:46 pm

Programs: Mucci, Untappd 8000+
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
Hi, Sandy. When were your travel dates? I am scheduled to fly in six weeks, ticket still active.
This Friday.

EY wrote “You can request for a full refund now since travel is still restricted and you'll be travelling with 14 days.”
Hope this helps.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:54 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Perfect. I will wait until 2 weeks out to request the same. I won 't make the trip unless Indonesia drops the quarantine down to zero days upon arrival.
Sandy Hopper likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2022, 8:52 am

Original outbound flight was March 14. Used the Ethiad chat function to move the date to late May. Flight has to have same routing which is not available on all dates. Took 20 minutes. No cost to change.
advisorytoptop likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.