Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AS : ORD - LAX $458 RT Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:16 am
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- Google flights link

“The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.”

Mighty Travels Premium
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:51 am

Now that's a sweet deal! Would be worth it as a mileage run with the bonus miles!
Old Jun 14, 2021, 9:04 am

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
For those in IN, MI, and OH who don't care about miles and just need comfortable rides outside the cattle class, also consider NK's BFS deals out of CMH

Spirit Big Front Seat for $1 O.W. - FlyerTalk Forums

Technically it's not premium fare but you can manage it around $300 after bags if you don't have AmEx cards to cover airline incidentals.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Originally Posted by HiFlyerAS
Now that's a sweet deal! Would be worth it as a mileage run with the bonus miles!
I would do it if I needed a trip to Chicago, but there are sometimes deals with AS/AA that get closer to 3x EQD per actual dollar. This is a little over 2.
I just got stupid lucky and had my trips cancelled and rebooked through Seattle, which has me hitting near 4x EQD but with a messy schedule and some overnights where I now have to pay for a hotel. oy.
jfkeze likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 10:29 am

Programs: Alaska, Bonvoy, HH
Strange that they're calling that business class. It's a domestic F product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.