Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

One way: AA domestic F HNL-SJU $731

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2021, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA

Was looking for somewhere fun to stop off when returning from HNL, and was randomly inputting airports (most Midwest and east coast destinations were over $1000 one way), and whaddya know but San Juan is $731.

You can route it with as many as 320 TPS with BA, but that would include at least one red eye on a domestic F seat via LAX and MIA. We are very happy with HNL-ORD- SJU, with the first segment on the flat bed seats on a 787-900. that will net us 280 TPS and more than 10K redeemable Avios.
Also saw routings via DFW (both flights on 777 but with a 9 hour layover) or via CLT.
Bpoke into I class.
wijibintheair likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:20 am
Used to be highman123

These fares have been around for some time. I do find the ones to Central America for $900 RT from Hawaii better value (but they are less miles). Usually GUA/SJO/PTY work (on and off).
kyushuman likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.