Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY : DOH - HKT $662 RT Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EY : DOH - HKT $662 RT Business

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2021, 7:47 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, IHG plat, GHA Black, HH Gold
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
Managed to change the booking via the help of the Twitter team. It just took 5 hours to do so!
may I ask to what destination/origin you changed to?
Old Jun 12, 2021, 2:21 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MrML
may I ask to what destination/origin you changed to?
Origin stayed the same (Doha) but destination changed to Jakarta.
jongesander likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 3:16 pm

Programs: BAEC, M&M, VA Flying Club
Thinking of using this as a long route to OZ. Looks like I can change DOH-HKT to DOH-SIN if I need to, if not then book a HKT-SIN economy and spend a few days in Phuket. Then SIN-MNL-SYD with stopover in MNL and then Boracay on the way out for circa Ł960 on their A330 Service. Would only look at booking early 2022 though to March though!!
Old Jun 16, 2021, 4:37 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Currybelly
Thinking of using this as a long route to OZ. Looks like I can change DOH-HKT to DOH-SIN if I need to, if not then book a HKT-SIN economy and spend a few days in Phuket. Then SIN-MNL-SYD with stopover in MNL and then Boracay on the way out for circa Ł960 on their A330 Service. Would only look at booking early 2022 though to March though!!
You can do KUL-MNL-SYD for a bit cheaper but then you do have to worry about travel limitations more.
Currybelly likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 1:44 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
Originally Posted by Currybelly
Not sure which fare you're planning to use for the SIN-MNL-SYD, but that aside, don't forget the Australian government has flagged that the borders into and out of the country are likely to remain closed until mid-2022.
Currybelly likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 10:38 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Fare died
Alex1983 likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 12:02 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
The sale was programmed to end on 18 June. No revenue watch intervention here. I have seen EY refiles mistake fares when sales are extended - we will see soon if this one will.
Alex1983 likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 10:38 am
tor

The fare is back.

However, is anyone clear on the voucher/refund policy after the 30th of June or October?

Any feeling on what might happen if flights are running, but I don't/can't get on the flight, or quarantine requires makes it prohibitive to travel? Is the 400USD change or 900USD refund fee the only thing I can rely on? Are there any voluntary credit vouchers available?

Seems like quite a big punt if not.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 7:14 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Killed on 23 JUN (Dallas time) from what I can see.
Old Jul 17, 2021, 6:01 am

changes made

Just for the record. Changed my original DOH-AUH-HKT in August to RUH-AUH-ICN in May in 3 minutes conversation under the Greek number. No extra cost but I was informed that next change will be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.