Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AZ/DL: PHL to CAI from $1675 and earn 4744 MQDs

Old Jun 7, 2021, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale with Delta / Alitalia between Philadelphia and Cairo. Posted dates that work till end of the year. These book with an AZ code even on the PHL-BOS segment so plenty of MQDs and MQMs.

PHL-CAI would earn 17790 MQMs 4744 MQDs 2.83 MQD Ratio while Delta Diamond members would obtain 52184 RDMs, Platinum 42696 RDMs, Gold 37952 RDMs, Silver 33208 RDMs, Base 23720 RDMs

Philadelphia to Cairo

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Jun 7, 2021, 8:19 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Im pretty sure that particular routing was either dumping yq or AZ had an error and was just not adding any on. It appears fixed now and that amount you quote is just the base fare, but there is now YQ collected. Not really a sale, all carriers have base fares in this range
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by stephem
Im pretty sure that particular routing was either dumping yq or AZ had an error and was just not adding any on. It appears fixed now and that amount you quote is just the base fare, but there is now YQ collected. Not really a sale, all carriers have base fares in this range
The price at the time of posting was valid, it was only on certain dates. I always show screenshots of Google Flights which show the all-in price. Fares come and go... But it might be an availability issue on the codeshare
MIA-CAI is in the 1660 range consistently on AZ as an all in price.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 2:17 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by jfkeze
The price at the time of posting was valid, it was only on certain dates. I always show screenshots of Google Flights which show the all-in price. Fares come and go... But it might be an availability issue on the codeshare
MIA-CAI is in the 1660 range consistently on AZ as an all in price.
Fares also can be looked up in the GDS after they expire or pulled and I looked at that. When there is something like this where the only fare in the GDS is the base fare nearly identical to what you quoted, I would guess it is yq being dumped or not added.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 9:55 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Not sure if anyone is aware but the soft product is horrendous right now on AlItalia. Food is basically economy type food. Service consists of getting one drink for everyone then returning to take up trays and close the curtain until end of flight. Several people online have voiced the disdain for Alitalia during COVID.

Caveat Emptor!
mannytabloid likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.