MNL-DXB Qsuites USD 800

Old May 14, 2021, 5:40 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum
Any good QR deals in the other direction (to Asia)?
Old May 14, 2021, 5:50 am

Programs: SQ Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, DL Silver, AS MVP, B6 Mosaic, QR, EY, KE, CX, PR
Originally Posted by fridgy
i booked all 4 flights in qsuites many dates available.
Think he's referring to CRK as it's a 787 so no suite.
Old May 14, 2021, 5:52 am

Programs: SQ Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, DL Silver, AS MVP, B6 Mosaic, QR, EY, KE, CX, PR
Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
Thanks for sharing. Also available from CEB. Im flying DOH-CEB next month and have just chosen a rear facing seat, Q Suite
Did they upgraded the aircraft to CEB with a 77W or A350-1000? Thought they'd always use a 787 to CEB.
Old May 14, 2021, 7:25 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by SpeedAdvantage
Did they upgraded the aircraft to CEB with a 77W or A350-1000? Thought they'd always use a 787 to CEB.
I dont think so, but the web shows the best and you can always go down. But in these times getting qsuites on routes you would never expect to see them isn't unusual.
AndyKehn likes this.
Old May 14, 2021, 10:31 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by David7
Is it still allowed to make changes without paying a fare difference? I remember generous rules including changing destination or origin without fare difference.
You definitely have to pay the fare difference. A few days ago, I changed my travel date and had to pay 2626 SEK, as K class was the cheapest available class on the date I chose.

Last edited by thefilipinotraveler; May 14, 2021 at 11:07 am
Old May 14, 2021, 10:34 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by SpeedAdvantage
They are using B77W on my flight with 24 seats in business cabin.

B77W Qsuites DOH-CEB
Old May 14, 2021, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by David7
Is it still allowed to make changes without paying a fare difference? I remember generous rules including changing destination or origin without fare difference.

EK has better change/cancellation policy and does not require a fare difference if you change within same class and also allowed to change departure/destination within the same zone as defined by EK - technically you can book this fare and change your departure to any of the following since they are in the same zone:Not sure if the destination can be modified though since Dubai is the final stop, however, if it is possible then the below are the options:
plae likes this.
Old May 14, 2021, 6:10 pm

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by zaibii
EK has better change/cancellation policy and does not require a fare difference if you change within same class and also allowed to change departure/destination within the same zone as defined by EK - technically you can book this fare and change your departure to any of the following since they are in the same zone:
You are talking about EK, right? I understand that we can change destination, but departure?
Old May 14, 2021, 11:35 pm

Also, EK flights are showing as angled lie-flats from MNL and CEB ?
Old May 15, 2021, 1:01 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Tofino87
Also, EK flights are showing as angled lie-flats from MNL and CEB ?
777 with a 2-3-2 seating configuration. It seems to be a non-lie flat...

Great review from 2021 here...I was flying on one of Emirates older Boeing 777-300ERs. The business class seats came in a 2-3-2 configuration. This means not everyone gets direct aisle access. Also, the seats are angled flat seats.

SimpleFlying
321 likes this.
Old May 15, 2021, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by z4017
You are talking about EK, right? I understand that we can change destination, but departure?
Yes, I did that (in Europe). See the BKK-MCT topic for more information regarding the EK rules.
I think what Zaibii said makes this very interesting. You can book this with Emirates, cancel/change it to everything in the same region (and with lie flat then). And that for the next 24 months.
So this could become your Japan - somewhere in the middle east flight for example.
It is USD 840 without lounges/chauffeurs and USD 1.034 including.
jfkeze and z4017 like this.

Last edited by plae; May 15, 2021 at 2:59 am
Old May 15, 2021, 3:05 am

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by plae
So this could become your Japan - somewhere in the middle east flight for example.
Great news! Actually Ive booked an EK BKK-MCT trip in F, changing it to TPE-AMM would be fantastic!
Old May 15, 2021, 7:07 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by z4017
Great news! Actually Ive booked an EK BKK-MCT trip in F, changing it to TPE-AMM would be fantastic!
Depends how you booked it. If you have segments to HKG then you would need to still have segments without dubai as the stop. You could still most likely move the destination to AMM
z4017 likes this.
Old May 15, 2021, 7:18 am

Heres what Emirates says:
  • If you booked your ticket on or after 1 April 2021
You can change it for another destination in the same region and in the same travel class for no extra charge. If the itinerary on your original ticket did not include Dubai, then you are only able to change your flight for a similar itinerary that does not include Dubai.

Doesnt seem like the origin can be changed? Also, its quite unclear whether they charge a fare difference?
Old May 15, 2021, 7:22 am

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32938013-post154.html you can find more information/experiences in the BKK - MCT topic.
But yes if you read it, there is room for interpretation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.