Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AS: FLL to LAX from $478 and earn 1405 EQDs! (Dom First)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2021, 4:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice Alaska Airlines sale from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles or vice versa in their First Class which features recliner seats. These credit as 30% EQDs to American Airlines so a nice way to pad your account.

American Airlines flyers would obtain 7026 EQMs 1405 EQDs
Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
IggySD likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 11:37 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Wow, is this sale date specific? I couldn't find any options besides this exact flight combo. It's a great deal but makes me miss TWO workdays. Also very close to mom's birthday which I can't miss.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 11:53 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Wow, is this sale date specific? I couldn't find any options besides this exact flight combo. It's a great deal but makes me miss TWO workdays. Also very close to mom's birthday which I can't miss.
Found same day turns on 11SEP21 and 29SEP11 if starting in LAX. Other than that it’s slim pickings but a great fare. Thanks OP!
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

11SEP21 is also a Saturday, which makes it an attractive run...
Google Flights
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:10 pm

Programs: Lots
Yeah, there’s one seat less available than there was before I started searching
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
This is a well-priced route for F right now. If you look at May 2021, you can also get DL @ $294 (one way), or experience JetBlue Mint for $514 (one way). Not bad.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Thanks, I booked the two LAX outbounds, 11th, and 29th.
I went to book returns on the 29th and October 5th, and the prices jumped from 239 to 269. Did I likely do too much research, pushing them up, and should just wait a few hours? Or should I just be mad at myself and pay the new 269 rate for the returns, now?
Old Apr 14, 2021, 9:53 am

When I saw "Dom First" in the title I thought "Holy shizz, AS is really upping their bubbly game! Welcome to oneworld!!!"
Old Apr 14, 2021, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by pmblinn
When I saw "Dom First" in the title I thought "Holy shizz, AS is really upping their bubbly game! Welcome to oneworld!!!"
LOL! When pigs fly... (with apologies to your signature quote from Steven Wright)

P.S. You must be mistaking AS with SQ!
pmblinn likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pmblinn
I just can't win with the Cabin descriptions hahaha... I don't like to call First Class the US upfront cabin, so add the clarifier of Dom versus domestic... But they still partner (except for redemptions "temporarily" ) with SQ so you can always credit SQ to AS for 350% RDMs in F/Suites (when/if the 380s return)
Old Apr 14, 2021, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by jfkeze
I just can't win with the Cabin descriptions hahaha... I don't like to call First Class the US upfront cabin, so add the clarifier of Dom versus domestic... But they still partner (except for redemptions "temporarily" ) with SQ so you can always credit SQ to AS for 350% RDMs in F/Suites (when/if the 380s return)
Well, if it helps, I was being 10000% sarcastic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.