Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

El Al Y+: JFK/LAX/MIA to TLV from $1193 (non-stop)

Old Apr 8, 2021, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

El Al is having a decent sale for non-stop travel from the United States to Israel. These book into P class which only earn 60% EQMs and RDMs with Alaska but they are still the best place to park these miles. There are cheaper options with other airlines with a stop, but some travelers prefer El Al and the non-stop feature is helpful. We picked dates around Thanksgiving when hopefully borders and tourism are allowed.
Before any Elite bonuses a base Alaska member would earn 6812 miles on JFK-TLV, 7924 miles on MIA-TLV and 9089 miles on LAX-TLV

New York to Tel Aviv

Los Angeles to Tel Aviv

Miami to Tel Aviv

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
MaxVO likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 11:47 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Skyteam and One World carriers all have fares for business class LAX-TLV for $2500 which is a really solid fare (cheaper than east coast routes no less). Those are worth a look too.
aeroman380 likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 12:53 pm

Started looking at the above flight numbers and realized that LY flights 1 thru 4 and 7 thru 15 are all for the TLV<->JFK route. Wow that lots of traffic, I didn't even get to the EWR flights.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 2:52 pm

15+ hours without a flat bed. Ooof.
Sky Dreamer likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by xslash10x
I agree that might be considered torture. Usually a break in London allows you to stretch your legs and eat/drink in the lounge but this is almost El Al nonsale Y prices...
Old Apr 11, 2021, 6:07 am

Programs: IB Plat - Hilton Gold - Marriott Gold - IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by xslash10x
No flat beds?isnt this a 787?😱
Old Apr 11, 2021, 6:09 am

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by chejus
No flat beds?isnt this a 787?😱
This is premium economy.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 1:30 pm

I picked up RT MIA TLV in business for $2500 which is the cheapest I have seen the nonstop El Al from there. Available till EOS Thanks jfkeze
jfkeze likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 7:11 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
AA operates a flat bed from JFK nonstop to TLV for $2560. And a nonstop from MIA for <$2500.

Update:

If you are going to have to deal with positioning flights to the US East coast, you may want to consider TK from YYZ. Round trip (one stop in IST) all lie flat 77W for $2126 (USD).

Last edited by cheltzel; Apr 12, 2021 at 7:16 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.