Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LATAM: MAD to EZE from €940 and earn 3674 MQDs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2021, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Very nice sale with LATAM from Madrid to Buenos Aires via Lisboa and Sao Paulo while the Madrid to Lisbon connection is with Iberia. The flights from GRU-EZE are operated by Airbus 320s which feature just Premium Economy and Economy cabins. This MIGHT be an add on to the LIS-GRU sub €700 fares, also some restrictions exist on flights between PT and BR so this might be subject to changes...

Price displayed is Google Flights to LATAM directly.
Delta recently published earning charts for LATAM and this fare would earn 150% MQMs and RDMs as well as 30% of distance as MQDs.

The MAD-EZE segments would earn 18371 MQMs 3674 MQDs 3.06 MQD Ratio

Delta Diamond members would obtain 40415 RDMs, Platinum 33067 RDMs, Gold 29393 RDMs, Silver 25719 RDMs, Base 19371 RDMs
Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Mar 1, 2021, 4:05 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Good price but LIS-GRU on 767 isn't fancy. I'd hope for Sky Team or Star match but there's no doubt someone would be matching LA 767 product
Antarius likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by 747jetter
Good price but LIS-GRU on 767 isn't fancy. I'd hope for Sky Team or Star match but there's no doubt someone would be matching LA 767 product
Actually before I posted this version I had one with MAD on the return on the 777/350 but it vanished so had to change the flights on this post and the blog. So if you play around you might get to avoid the 767...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.