Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF: LAX to ATH rt $2,250 biz class (Via CDG)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2021, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

https://flights.app.goo.gl/W3BSTq

Above are sample dates. pretty open availability through 2021 stopping around the first week of September. I’d recommend September since it will start to cool down. Book through AMEX Platinum travel for an addition $100 savings.

Greece currently requires a 7 day mandatory quarantine and I also don’t think Greece is open to U.S. travelers (yet) : https://gr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

Further, Air France is offering no change fees and refunds on any fare/class of ticket except for group tickets scheduled through December 31, 2021: https://www.airfrance.us/US/en/commo...e-protect.htm?
nickohrn, NYC Flyer and Pocatello like this.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 8:45 am

This is available for other origins than LAX, in case anyone is interested. For example, LAS-AMS-ATH-AMS-LAS is $2,250 and seems to be bookable through the Delta website directly.

It seems that flights on AF, KL, and VS are all available for this fare.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 9:08 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by nickohrn
This is available for other origins than LAX, in case anyone is interested. For example, LAS-AMS-ATH-AMS-LAS is $2,250 and seems to be bookable through the Delta website directly.

It seems that flights on AF, KL, and VS are all available for this fare.
Careful with booking on DL site as you could get DL codes and earn significantly less than on AF/KLM in terms of MQDs and MQMs...
Pocatello likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 9:26 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by jfkeze
Careful with booking on DL site as you could get DL codes and earn significantly less than on AF/KLM in terms of MQDs and MQMs...
Or way more miles to FB...it depends.
Old Mar 8, 2021, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
A little cheaper than what I saw last summer from SFO but again nothing is open yet for US residents. So make sure you are ok with airline scrip if you can’t go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.