Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

B6 Mint: BOS/JFK to LAS/SEA from $299 (oneway)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2021, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale from Boston and New York to Las Vegas and Seattle with JetBlue Mint. Travel seems to be valid till mid-July.
Boston to Las Vegas

New York to Las Vegas

Boston to Seattle

New York to Seattle

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
bgriff and AutoSlash like this.
Old Feb 9, 2021, 7:11 pm

Booked a few, but fully expect these routes to be cancelled/dropped unless demand picks up. I had similarly priced routes on Mint for this Fall/Winter and jetblue just cancelled them all on a rolling month-by-month basis.
Old Feb 10, 2021, 7:53 am

Programs: skymiles
from 4/11 first available at $299 mint, from april1-10th $336

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Nice sale from Boston and New York to Las Vegas and Seattle with JetBlue Mint. Travel seems to be valid till mid-July.
Boston to Las Vegas

New York to Las Vegas

Boston to Seattle

New York to Seattle
from april 1-10th $336, 4/11 on is $299

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Feb 10, 2021, 9:25 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
If these are the same fares that have been available off and on for awhile, they are 60-day advance purchase. But, as another poster said, beware of cancellations. I've already been affected twice (to SAN), and a boatload of SEA flights were cancelled in one fell swoop.
Old Feb 11, 2021, 3:41 pm

Programs: AA PPro
Same here, these fares have been available for a while. I also booked one only to have them cancel the route for the whole month, so don't fall in love with it or book a fare the other way, or hotels etc, that cannot be cancelled as well.
Old Feb 11, 2021, 11:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Sorry but regarding the cancellations - are you indicating that they cancel the entire route, or just that the nonstops with MINT seats are replaced with connecting flights that don’t have MINT? If the latter presumably you could get a refund, no?

that’s a stellar fare, I’m seeing 2x higher for BOS-SFO in mint.
Old Feb 12, 2021, 10:28 am

Programs: AA PPro
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Sorry but regarding the cancellations - are you indicating that they cancel the entire route, or just that the nonstops with MINT seats are replaced with connecting flights that don’t have MINT? If the latter presumably you could get a refund, no?

that’s a stellar fare, I’m seeing 2x higher for BOS-SFO in mint.
In my case they removed the entire month I was booked in for SEA Mint service. I was automatically re-routed in economy through Fort Lauderdale and elected to cancel for a full refund.
Old Feb 12, 2021, 11:08 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by HiAperture
In my case they removed the entire month I was booked in for SEA Mint service. I was automatically re-routed in economy through Fort Lauderdale and elected to cancel for a full refund.
Likewise, I was booked for BOS-LAS Mint service and rerouted through FLL with no Mint without being told anything.

As a cautionary tale, despite the fact that my BOS-LAS flight was cancelled and DOT rules say that cancellations allow for a refund, Jetblue's site suggests that a cancellation which is rebooked to a new flight within two hours doesn't qualify for a refund. I booked a Mint fare through AMEX and they tried to claim that they were honoring B6's policy. It took literally two hours going back and forth between AMEX and B6 to process a refund for downgrade of service.
Old Feb 14, 2021, 10:45 pm

Programs: AS 100K
weird...i booked a oneway JFK-SEA for june. I booked through chase to use UR to pay. I just got a notice that flight was canceled. I thought B6 loaded a sched change but just checked, flight I booked still exists. Anyone experience the same?
Old Apr 1, 2021, 12:54 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Just an update on this one ... I booked the original deal on JFK-LAS for a trip in June and unsurprisingly they did just make some schedule changes for June, including changing the outbound ~7pm evening flight from a Mint A321 to a no-Mint A321, but I was able to change to the later flight which now has Mint for free by contacting JetBlue. Annoyingly the later flight gets in after midnight, which is later than I would prefer, but at least we can get a nap on the plane on the way there.

There's now Mint on ~10pm flights out of both JFK and EWR, while the early evening flights from both airports lack it, which seems like it could be better coordinated to offer a wider variety of options to passengers, but oh well.

I also see that the newly added EWR-LAS Mint service is available for $374 each way on a variety of dates in June and July, which is nearly as good a deal.
Old Apr 1, 2021, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bgriff
Just an update on this one ... I booked the original deal on JFK-LAS for a trip in June and unsurprisingly they did just make some schedule changes for June, including changing the outbound ~7pm evening flight from a Mint A321 to a no-Mint A321, but I was able to change to the later flight which now has Mint for free by contacting JetBlue. Annoyingly the later flight gets in after midnight, which is later than I would prefer, but at least we can get a nap on the plane on the way there.

There's now Mint on ~10pm flights out of both JFK and EWR, while the early evening flights from both airports lack it, which seems like it could be better coordinated to offer a wider variety of options to passengers, but oh well.

I also see that the newly added EWR-LAS Mint service is available for $374 each way on a variety of dates in June and July, which is nearly as good a deal.
Now to see how to speculatively book JFK-LAX on a cheap fare that gets changed to the new Mint Studio Suites....
Old Apr 1, 2021, 9:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Now to see how to speculatively book JFK-LAX on a cheap fare that gets changed to the new Mint Studio Suites....
The cheapest JFK-LAX I fare these days is $650 one way. Additionally, I inventory is not widely available on all flights--certain popular flights may never have I open up at any point, and I'd expect flights with the new Mint suites to fall under that category.
Old Apr 2, 2021, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by dkc192
The cheapest JFK-LAX I fare these days is $650 one way. Additionally, I inventory is not widely available on all flights--certain popular flights may never have I open up at any point, and I'd expect flights with the new Mint suites to fall under that category.
The $549 fare for JFK-LAX has wide availability for May & onwards and that fare has a 21 day advance purchase requirement.
If you are looking for a discount fare on a last minute ticket, don't expect that.
Old Apr 3, 2021, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
The $549 fare for JFK-LAX has wide availability for May & onwards and that fare has a 21 day advance purchase requirement.
If you are looking for a discount fare on a last minute ticket, don't expect that.
Not sure where you're seeing $549. The lowest I can find is $648 in May, June, and July. Inventory is getting scarce in May already.
Old Apr 3, 2021, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by dkc192
Not sure where you're seeing $549. The lowest I can find is $648 in May, June, and July. Inventory is getting scarce in May already.
Although not offered on JetBlue.com, the AA codeshare flights under the B6 code has $549 flights available.
You are correct that B6 metal flights start from $648.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.