Wiki Posts
Search

DL: MSP to PTY from $673

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2021, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
DL: MSP to PTY from $673

Seems like a decent sale (considering Hub captivity) with Delta from Minneapolis to Panama via Atlanta. SkyMiles base members would earn 2,690 RDMs, 7,878 MQMs and 538 MQDs.Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Slickw, jacksafar and Pocatello like this.
Old Feb 7, 2021, 11:13 am

I wouldn't call a $700 fare in domestic first class a deal. I get that you need to promote the site but... this is really meh.
Thysk and kobyjones21 like this.
Old Feb 7, 2021, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Originally Posted by shuom
I wouldn't call a $700 fare in domestic first class a deal. I get that you need to promote the site but... this is really meh.
To PTY you will only be able to fly narrow body from the US (Except the occasional 787 from MIA). J tickets also tend to be quite expensive (Closer to $1100 with CM nonstop) so $673 with a stop seems good.
Old Feb 7, 2021, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by shuom
I average 4 to 5 posts a day on my site, the amount published here are a fraction. I've been doing some searches from other markets than the usual suspects (JFK, LAX, etc) and came across MSP, an almost definition of hub captive audience, so yes the fare is for a narrow body flight, but that's the reality of the market, not every route gets a widebody. Also, while poor from an MQD perspective it is lucrative from a MQM perspective which can then be leveraged to create the optimal flight mix...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.