Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LATAM: LIS to GRU from €690 and earn 2950 MQDs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2021, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Very good fare for non-stop travel from Lisbon, Portugal to Sao Paulo, Brazil with LATAM. Travel is valid till end of May so the usual Covid-19 warnings apply. Can route via MAD for a few more Euros to get the Boeing 777 with 1-2-1 seating versus the Boeing 767 with 2-2-2.

LIS-GRU would earn 14748 MQMs 2950 MQDs 3.52 MQD Ratio while Delta Diamond members earn 32446 RDMs, Platinum 26546 RDMs, Gold 23597 RDMs, Silver 20647 RDMs, Base 14748 RDMs

LIS to GRU from €690

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
jonr405 likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2021, 2:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
FYI currently all flights between Brazil and Portugal are banned by Portuguese authorities.
Old Jan 30, 2021, 5:45 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
just wanna mention my MAD-LIM flights are still up and ticketed. I think that promotion was a deal for opening new route so if you wanna catch these, dont hesitate
Old Jan 30, 2021, 8:28 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by fridgy
just wanna mention my MAD-LIM flights are still up and ticketed. I think that promotion was a deal for opening new route so if you wanna catch these, dont hesitate
As far as I remember, LIM-MAD was flown by Latam's 767 not that long ago.
Old Jan 30, 2021, 10:11 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by 747jetter
As far as I remember, LIM-MAD was flown by Latam's 767 not that long ago.
i havent done so much of research, just found out that these flights are starting at the end of march until end of June, which was exactly the deals availability.. will see.
Old Jan 30, 2021, 2:14 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
LATAM earns not so decent EQM but still decent RDMs on AS too.
Old Jan 31, 2021, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Very good fare for non-stop travel from Lisbon, Portugal to Sao Paulo, Brazil with LATAM. Travel is valid till end of May so the usual Covid-19 warnings apply. Can route via MAD for a few more Euros to get the Boeing 777 with 1-2-1 seating versus the Boeing 767 with 2-2-2.
Thanks for posting.
Please state the class of service in title per posting rules:

"5. State the cabin in the thread title. While the majority of posts will be about Business class, it helps everyone if each title clearly contains the cabin that it applies to. It also helps to state that at the beginning of the title for people who are only interested in deals for a particular cabin. In the interest of striking a balance between clarity, brevity, consistency and searchability, we recommend the following prefixes be used:

First
Business
Prem Econ
Yemona likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.