Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AC: YYZ-HND RT $960 (Premium Economy)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2021, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...gl=CA&curr=USD
mileageking and canadiancow like this.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 12:26 pm

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Hitesh Chhabra
As with the earlier deal on YYZ-HND, there is no guarantee these flights will go. I believe YYZ-HND is not available until March 26th.
Old Jan 9, 2021, 6:10 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Those prices are in $US..

AC website shows Premium Economy is more or less ~1217 CAD round trip for the entire year. Not sure it is worth the risk right now.
Old Jan 14, 2021, 7:55 pm

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mapleg

AC website shows Premium Economy is more or less ~1217 CAD round trip for the entire year. Not sure it is worth the risk right now.
tempted to book one for as late in the year possible not seeing 1217 cad I'm seeing 1350 but that's still not much more then regular economy and totally worth it
Old Jan 14, 2021, 8:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Aselwyn
tempted to book one for as late in the year possible not seeing 1217 cad I'm seeing 1350 but that's still not much more then regular economy and totally worth it

Why would you buy the fare? It's a bait and switch - a cheap fare sold today for a route that is not operating, and is unlikely to be operating for many months to come given the ongoing, in fact tightening restrictions by Japan, where Air Canada will take and keep your money, then when the flight starts to operate again, will gladly rebook you for a $2000 fare difference upcharge.
Old Jan 14, 2021, 9:07 pm

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mapleg

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Why would you buy the fare? It's a bait and switch - a cheap fare sold today for a route that is not operating, and is unlikely to be operating for many months to come given the ongoing, in fact tightening restrictions by Japan, where Air Canada will take and keep your money, then when the flight starts to operate again, will gladly rebook you for a $2000 fare difference upcharge.
I already have just over $1000 worth of credit so its not like I'm giving them the entire amount. the flight yeah could not operate but by the time the fall comes around restrictions should be loosened worldwide as vaccines are being rolled out. its not like if the flight doesn't operate my money is locked to those exact flights. if it does operate its a good deal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.