Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM/KL/AF: MEX-FCO $1560 business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2021, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

AM/KL/AF: MEX-FCO $1560, plenty of dates now through March (and into April for a bit more), pick arbitrary dates in GF to check.

Edit: what's up with forum un-capitalizing the airport codes in the topic subject?
Old Jan 4, 2021, 10:18 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by tr3k
Edit: what's up with forum un-capitalizing the airport codes in the topic subject?
I think the FT software won't let you have a title that's all caps because it's considered shouting, which is arguably desirable if the title is a sentence, but does result in weird effects in the mileage run forums where the titles consist mainly of abbreviations...
Old Jan 4, 2021, 11:29 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tr3k
AM/KL/AF: MEX-FCO $1560, plenty of dates now through March (and into April for a bit more), pick arbitrary dates in GF to check.

I fixed it for you. It’s not the forum, it’s the software. All you need to do is add some lower case characters and the CAPS will not change. I added the word: business
ulxima, Zorak and tr3k like this.
Old Jan 5, 2021, 3:48 pm

Programs: UA, LX, DL
I can't find the fare...

Looked for it on GF but no to no avail. Any info. on how to access it?
Old Jan 5, 2021, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

Here is a link to arbitrary dates https://flights.app.goo.gl/Byhwr
Seems to be bookable on Mexican KLM site and Mexican Expedia (so, I guess, it's an MX rules fare)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.