Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM: LAX to GDL from $344 and earn 1046 MQDs

Old Dec 25, 2020, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Guadalajara is slowly becoming a tourist attraction in it's own way, with plenty of lovely churches and museums such as Expiatory Temple and Guadalajara Cathedral and you can even take a luxury train to the town of Tequila on the Jose Cuervo Express.

LAX-GDL would earn 3921 MQMs 1046 MQDs 3.03 MQD Ratio

Delta Diamond members would obtain 11502 RDMs, Platinum 9410 RDMs, Gold 8365 RDMs, Silver 7319 RDMs, Base 5228 RDMs

We used MLK weekend in January 2021 as an example.

Sample Flights

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Dec 26, 2020, 1:06 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
I appreciate the information on MRs but with AM I think a disclaimer of their poor customer service/response with cancellations should be noted. Many people are still dealing with cancellation issues 9 months ago and AM is not financially stable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.