Wiki Posts
Search

AA: JFK to GUA from $437

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2020, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
AA: JFK to GUA from $437

Nice sale with American Airlines from New York to Guatemala with some creatives routing opportunities.
Guatemala City is a short flight away from the Mayan city of Tikal and Antigua (one hour drive) which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Simple JFK-GUA Flights

JFK-GUA The Long Way
Flights are operated by a mix of lie-flat seats Boeing 787 and Boeing 777 as well as Boeing 737s with a 2-2 seating

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Dec 22, 2020, 10:43 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jfkeze
Nice sale with American Airlines from New York to Guatemala with some creatives routing opportunities.
Guatemala City is a short flight away from the Mayan city of Tikal and Antigua (one hour drive) which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Simple JFK-GUA Flights

JFK-GUA The Long Way
Flights are operated by a mix of lie-flat seats Boeing 787 and Boeing 777 as well as Boeing 737s with a 2-2 seating

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Glancing at the title and said JFK-GRU again......
Old Dec 23, 2020, 5:32 pm
fomerly known as LandingGear (not Landing Gear)

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Thank you. Looking at Sept, they appear to be $513. Any idea how far into the calendar the $437 fare goes?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.