Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CM: MIA to GRU/BSB/GIG from $899

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2020, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

This is an nice sale with Copa from Miami to Sao Paulo, Brasilia or Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil is open to tourists but in this Covid-19 environment it's up to your risk tolerance level whether you wish to fly. These flights feature recliner seats and not lie flat so please take that into consideration before booking.
MIA-GRU

MIA-BSB

MIA-GIG

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Dec 15, 2020, 10:55 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jfkeze
This is an nice sale with Copa from Miami to Sao Paulo, Brasilia or Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil is open to tourists but in this Covid-19 environment it's up to your risk tolerance level whether you wish to fly. These flights feature recliner seats and not lie flat so please take that into consideration before booking.
MIA-GRU

MIA-BSB

MIA-GIG

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Sucks they aren’t running the lay flat max9’s on this route. Think pre Covid they were only running them SFO-PTY and PTY-EZE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.