Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LAX-EZE ( One Way ) $730 UA/AR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2020, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist

Interesting one way flight here on UA and AR. 8 hour layover ( daytime ) in Bogota and get AR’s angle flat A330 from BOG-EZE non redeye so that may be attractive to some.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...RXpOakZ3Z0xvRQ
Old Dec 14, 2020, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
It's a great fare but who knows when Argentina will allow tourists, particularly from USA
Old Dec 14, 2020, 12:28 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
It's a great fare but who knows when Argentina will allow tourists, particularly from USA
First thing first, friends don't let friends fly AR.. they are a mess on a good day...
Right now, neighbor countries can access the country, next step is said to be other LATAM countries but no specific date.
I would feel confident with dates after Q1 2021 as the country needs Foreign Reserves and wants to show a return to normal.
The country is cheap if you have USD or EUR as physical bills or send yourself money via Western Union, don't use any foreign credit card in Argentina because they will give you an exchange rate that is half of the informal one...
skipaway and reggiekush like this.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jfkeze
First thing first, friends don't let friends fly AR.. they are a mess on a good day...
Right now, neighbor countries can access the country, next step is said to be other LATAM countries but no specific date.
I would feel confident with dates after Q1 2021 as the country needs Foreign Reserves and wants to show a return to normal.
The country is cheap if you have USD or EUR as physical bills or send yourself money via Western Union, don't use any foreign credit card in Argentina because they will give you an exchange rate that is half of the informal one...
just to say I have flown AR long haul I must lol. At this price it may be the right time. Hoping for a chef offering asado and lemonchamps 😅
Old Dec 14, 2020, 7:36 pm

If you are departing the USA be sure you have less than $10,000 USD. You will often run into G men in suits that will stop you after the gate door and before the plane door.

<<The country is cheap if you have USD or EUR as physical bills or send yourself money via Western Union, don't use any foreign credit card in Argentina because they will give you an exchange rate that is half of the informal one...>>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.