Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LX F: PRG-DXB for €2,350

Old Aug 1, 2020, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold

Good until end of sale. Very good price compared to slightly cheaper direct, but J price on EK.
https://flights.app.goo.gl/kuw4G
Also available on LH, but I have not found any A availability.
synd likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2020, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
Good until end of sale. Very good price compared to slightly cheaper direct, but J price on EK.
https://flights.app.goo.gl/kuw4G
Also available on LH, but I have not found any A availability.
There currently isn’t any 1st cabin on LH aircraft to DXB.

I have been watching ex-EU flights to DXB for the last 4 months. It is worth noting that companion first sales fares often come in much cheaper - although it is impossible to predict if these will be coming anytime soon.

For those that can’t wait for such a sale or cannot take advantage of them then I guess this is a reasonable fare. For those that are not close to PRG there is a slightly cheaper fare from ARN €2260. It has been around for at least the last 4 months and can be booked till July 2021. Ex LHR are about €2600 as well.
raporot and Maestro Ramen like this.
Old Aug 2, 2020, 12:12 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by kilo
There currently isn’t any 1st cabin on LH aircraft to DXB.

I have been watching ex-EU flights to DXB for the last 4 months. It is worth noting that companion first sales fares often come in much cheaper - although it is impossible to predict if these will be coming anytime soon.
I don't think companion gets you under this price for DXB, definitely not from PRG and I doubt it does from KBP or Scandinavia.
Old Aug 2, 2020, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by 747jetter
I don't think companion gets you under this price for DXB, definitely not from PRG and I doubt it does from KBP or Scandinavia.
PRG or KBP might indeed have their idiosyncrasies as far as fare pricing go , however as you well know a lot of Europeans connect from other cities to take advantage of cheap premium fares. On this basis there are often discussions on alternative European cities in threads like this.

Looking back I have seen relatively low companion fares from European cities to DXB in F. E.g. £1500 in Jan 2020 from UK. I am sure I have seen cheaper.

Talking about Scandinavia there was a cheap non companion F fare to DXB about £1299 that was posted here a few months ago and was around for a few months. The only downside was that outbound had to be before the end of 2020.
raporot likes this.

Last edited by kilo; Aug 2, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.