Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: LAX to HND from $950 (Y+)

Old Jul 5, 2020, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale with Delta Airlines on their non-stop service between Los Angeles and Tokyo. Travel dates in late March 2021 which hopefully means open borders and Cherry Blossom season.

These do accumulate a decent amount of MQMs but limited MQDs. 16,464 MQMs and 889 MQDs

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Pocatello likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 7:56 pm

If you aren't afraid of skiplagging, YYZ-HND Y+ r/t can be had for $1000-1100 with return connections through ATL/DTW/MSP. So if you want to end up at one of those Delta hubs, you just need to position yourself to YYZ for the first leg. Should earn a minimum of 18k EQM (even if you skip the last leg). Oh, and I heard Tokyo is a nice place to visit

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.