Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: YUL to SAP from USD483 or CA$655 and earn 240 TPs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2020, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice Tier Point earning opportunity courtesy of American Airlines and this fare from Montreal, Canada to San Pedro Sula, Honduras. While San Pedro isin't the best vacation destination, it can serve as a stepping stone to Roatan (a short flight away or a bus/boat combo) or to Copan Ruinas a few hours away by bus.

You would earn 240 Tier Points on this trip for U$483 or CA$655 or just over USD 2 per TP.

YUL-SAP

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
321 likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2020, 3:49 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by jfkeze
... While San Pedro isin't the best vacation destination, it can serve as a stepping stone to Roatan (a short flight away or a bus/boat combo) or to Copan Ruinas a few hours away by bus...
I flew SAP ro RTB via LCE on a Shorts 360. Great little flights to make it even more fun getting to Roatan.

Excellent point
Old Jul 2, 2020, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by PLeblond
I flew SAP ro RTB via LCE on a Shorts 360. Great little flights to make it even more fun getting to Roatan.

Excellent point
I was there 10 years ago... Copan to La Ceiba on a combo of chicken bus and then a fancier bus afterwards a fast boat to Roatan... A long travel day... Lots of good memories...
PLeblond likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.