Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SQ: India - East Asia rt J starting $868

Old Jun 2, 2020, 1:09 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Club Vistara FFP

Hong Kong

The fare I am focusing on today is for INR 65,500 (USD 868) for round trip business class from Kolkata to Hong Kong.

SQ’s A350 business class awaits you on both the legs between Kolkata to Singapore. SQ is flying Boeing 787 from Singapore to Seoul. On the return leg between Seoul and Singapore, you can expect yourself to fly on the Boeing 777. This fare is available from September all the way till March 2021.

Taipei

The trip to Taipei with Singapore Airlines from and to Kolkata is priced at INR 67,000 (USD 888). This fare is available from August till the end of November. Both the legs between Singapore and Taipei are on Boeing 787.

Tokyo

The trip to Tokyo is also from and to Kolkata with SQ, and is priced at INR 81,000 (USD 1074). SQ is flying A350 between Kolkata and Singapore and for the segment - Singapore to Tokyo, they have the Boeing 777. The return leg from Tokyo to Singapore is on the A380 business class.

Seoul

The final deal for today is for Seoul from and to Kolkata with SQ at INR 84,000 (USD 1114). SQ is flying its A350 throughout all the legs of this journey. This deal is available in August and from November all the way through till March 2021.

All the above fares are from and to Kolkata, which present the best deals available with Singapore airlines. There are deals available from other cities in India on Singapore Airlines, though none of them as attractive as the ones I have mentioned in this article.

However, if you wish to find more details about these deals along with deals from other cities. Click on the link below.

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source: my blog, Take Off With Guru
raporot likes this.

Last edited by xDan; Jun 2, 2020 at 1:12 pm Reason: -
Old Jun 2, 2020, 10:58 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, AK MVP
Please provide source?

Please provide source, seems you are phishing for hits on a blog.

I checked on GF and on SQ website. Not getting the fares you show.

Thanks

Last edited by g2929; Jun 2, 2020 at 11:03 pm Reason: Added SQ and GF comment.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 11:30 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Milage Plus
Guess you are not good at searching, widely available in 3 clicks...
wijibintheair and Tofino87 like this.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 12:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by g2929
Please provide source, seems you are phishing for hits on a blog.

I checked on GF and on SQ website. Not getting the fares you show.

Thanks
The OP's reference pics were, I think, from Matrix: and Matrix fares are not always creatable on airline websites. But in this case they were

No idea what you were doing wrong. Maybe better to be more careful before you start complaining about other posters.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.