Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Iberia: Madrid/Barcelona to Medellin from 1,076 return

Old May 29, 2020, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: oneworld Sapphire, Skyteam Elite Plus

Iberia are having some decent fares to Medellin. From Madrid they're direct, and from Barcelona involve a short connection.

This appears to be available from September 2020 to March 2021.

From Madrid it can be found for 1,076 and from Barcelona 1,099. Flights within Colombia tend to pretty cheap, so maybe one if you fancy a trip San Andreas or the like.

Google Flights link here.

The following link is a website page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the website page. You can see more about the deal there, as well as a review of these flights in business class with Iberia:

Another Excuse to Travel
Old May 29, 2020, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by TAEUR
Iberia are having some decent fares to Medellin. From Madrid they're direct, and from Barcelona involve a short connection.
A nice find! It has been posted a few week ago here as well: ib-ux-bcn-mad-mde-colombia-999-return-business
raporot likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.