Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM: JFK-BOG in Business for ~$690

AM: JFK-BOG in Business for ~$690

Old May 2, 20, 12:57 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York City
Programs: DL Diamond & 1MM; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; HHonors Gold; Amex Platinum
Posts: 145
AM: JFK-BOG in Business for ~$690

https://flights.app.goo.gl/HVmEe

Looks like a reasonable deal in AM from JFK-BOG in February 2021 - several dates available, and based on scheduling flexibility, you might also be able to fly in the 787 dreamliner!
metalblaze is offline  
Old May 2, 20, 1:05 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arlington, VA
Programs: AMEX Platinum; DL DM, 1 MM; HHonors Diamond
Posts: 216
Originally Posted by metalblaze View Post
https://flights.app.goo.gl/HVmEe

Looks like a reasonable deal in AM from JFK-BOG in February 2021 - several dates available, and based on scheduling flexibility, you might also be able to fly in the 787 dreamliner!
The price is great. I'm not sure I'd want to fly that schedule. The 1 AM departures are brutal!
DCAhome is offline  
Old May 2, 20, 1:09 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York City
Programs: DL Diamond & 1MM; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; HHonors Gold; Amex Platinum
Posts: 145
Originally Posted by DCAhome View Post
The price is great. I'm not sure I'd want to fly that schedule. The 1 AM departures are brutal!
There are few late afternoon departures as well for the same price...
metalblaze is offline  
Old May 2, 20, 1:28 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arlington, VA
Programs: AMEX Platinum; DL DM, 1 MM; HHonors Diamond
Posts: 216
Originally Posted by metalblaze View Post
There are few late afternoon departures as well for the same price...
Thanks! I see those now. Hmmmmm.... I've got a JFK-MEX-SCL r/t in December. I'm debating how much more I want to put into the AM bucket....
DCAhome is offline  
Old May 2, 20, 4:54 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,705
Amazing you think it will be safe enough to justify mileage run so soon.
Centurion is offline  
Old May 2, 20, 9:58 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Silver Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, HH Diamond, EENational, Hyatt Explorist
Posts: 631
Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
Amazing you think it will be safe enough to justify mileage run so soon.
I donít think we know if itís a mileage run as plenty of these cheap AM fares can be made into a vacation assuming travel restrictions are lifted and attractions are open in the summer time of South America.
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old May 3, 20, 11:59 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Programs: AS MVPG, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Delta/United Gold
Posts: 3,219
Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
Amazing you think it will be safe enough to justify mileage run so soon.
AM fares go on sale often. My measuring stick on AM J fares: aound $500 to cities as south as LIM, and around $1K for deep South America cities such as GRU, SCL, EZE.

IMO, plenty of time to wait it out until it is safe to travel and/or border restrictions ease up. No need to have your funds tied up with airlines/OTAs.
Repooc17 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: