Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TAP: YYZ to LIS vía PDL from US$1183 or CAD 1641

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2020, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

TAP is having a nice sale ex-Toronto to Lisboa, Portugal via Ponta Delgada and includes service on their brand new Airbus 330-900 Neos and 321s. This fare seems to be a YYZ-PDL that allows routing via LIS.

This fare books into TAP J Class which credits at 200% to a variety of carriers. This trip you would earn 14578 miles in many Star Alliance programs.

Ponta Delgada in the Azores is a lovely little city and during the 6 hour layover it's easy to arrange a driver for a half day tour of the island for less than €50. Here is a Trip Report around Ponta Delgada from a previous fare sale (outside link)

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
vincewy likes this.
Old May 2, 2020, 7:09 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Just a note that TAP also sells tickets that allow you to fly to PDL and have a 4 days stopover in Lisbon.

In January this year I flew YYZ-LIS-PDL ( 4 days), then PDL-LIS (4 days) and then direct back LIS-YYZ. Booked for about $600 CAD in their Economy Plus fare. You can upgrade via BID any portion of the flight (I paid around $500 long haul). Of course, you get better points with this deal, but I really think the Azores deserves more than a 6 hour stopover.
Old May 2, 2020, 11:09 am

Programs: A3 , M&M, HH, IHG AMB,
DEFINITELY. Sao Miguel Island is a fascinating place and if you have the time hop over to the other Islands as well. The Azores are a place to be.
Old May 2, 2020, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by peco
DEFINITELY. Sao Miguel Island is a fascinating place and if you have the time hop over to the other Islands as well. The Azores are a place to be.
Loved Azores, was there with the KLM deal from OSL?-PDL back in 2016... Spent 25 hours but had a chance to explore the island and the city... Have some good tips in the Trip Report in the first post...
Old May 2, 2020, 9:03 pm

Anyone able to ticket on 014 stock creatively for about the same price?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.