Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA: FRA to GRU from €1320

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2020, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale from Frankfurt to Sao Paulo with British Airways via London. Fare is valid for travel in 2021 so you can plan travel post Corona.

American Airlines flyers would obtain 18813 EQMs 3135 EQDs and the following RDMs per Status level: Executive Platinum 34491, Platinum Pro 28220, Platinum 25084, Gold 21949, Base Members 15678

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
Old Apr 25, 2020, 2:55 pm

these is standard sale price.for these time is HIGH price.maximum is 700 euros.
and what do you mean "travel in 2021 so you can plan travel post Corona" you are from World Health Organization?
David7 likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by raporot
and what do you mean "travel in 2021 so you can plan travel post Corona" you are from World Health Organization?
2021 travel post Corona means that hopefully we are back to normal or some variation of normality...
Old Apr 25, 2020, 3:42 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
I will not pay more than 1000€ nor position for a business class return long haul trip from Europe.
raporot likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 3:54 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Why the aggression. It is still the usual sales price which still isn't a bad price. No airline is going to go and dump there inventory so hard to cut there usual sales price in half. There are still cost of transporting you from Europe to SA it ain't cheap and they aren't going to do it at a lose. 2021 is more or less the time frame rn for the world opening up again. Airlines can't stay grounded for forever and tourism dependent countries can't survive without revenue for more then 9 months.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 4:32 pm

Exclamation

Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
Why the aggression. It is still the usual sales price which still isn't a bad price. No airline is going to go and dump there inventory so hard to cut there usual sales price in half. There are still cost of transporting you from Europe to SA it ain't cheap and they aren't going to do it at a lose. 2021 is more or less the time frame rn for the world opening up again. Airlines can't stay grounded for forever and tourism dependent countries can't survive without revenue for more then 9 months.
No aggression, just a fact.Looks like you have some inside information? at these time no 100% time-frame for any of 28 EU state when they will open borders for ALL EU citizens for sure, and of course 0 info if they will close it again in any case when they will wish....and...especially for Brazil, where is situation not predictable in any case.so i think 600-700 euro it will be a good price for full flexible fare with a full refund in cash in any case.(read current LH group rules for refunds, or...SAS for example, nice, right?)
and...must to pay 1300 euro for a (atleast) 3 checks on all borders for corona? pff....
David7 likes this.

Last edited by raporot; Apr 25, 2020 at 4:39 pm
Old Apr 25, 2020, 4:40 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
I agree. THANK YOU to the OP instead of aggressive negativity on what is a decent fare.
If you don't like the fare, you don't actually HAVE to buy it. But if anyone does need/want to travel from Germany to Brazil, it's a comfortable way to go. And should be a flexible ticket if there are still Corona issues.
If your response to all tickets is, "I'm not buying any because of Corona", it's not super helpful.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 4:41 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
deleted- double post
Old Apr 25, 2020, 4:43 pm

Exclamation

Originally Posted by kyushuman
I agree. THANK YOU to the OP instead of aggressive negativity on what is a decent fare.
If you don't like the fare, you don't actually HAVE to buy it. But if anyone does need/want to travel from Germany to Brazil, it's a comfortable way to go. And should be a flexible ticket if there are still Corona issues.
If your response to all tickets is, "I'm not buying any because of Corona", it's not super helpful.
read current LH group refund rules for canceled flights....maybe you happy? im -not.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 4:45 pm

read current LH group refund rules for canceled flights....maybe you happy? im -not.
I agree, you're right.
But this is a BA ticket thread.
denkigroove, NoY and flymuc like this.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 5:51 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
No aggression, just a fact.Looks like you have some inside information? at these time no 100% time-frame for any of 28 EU state when they will open borders for ALL EU citizens for sure, and of course 0 info if they will close it again in any case when they will wish....and...especially for Brazil, where is situation not predictable in any case.so i think 600-700 euro it will be a good price for full flexible fare with a full refund in cash in any case.(read current LH group rules for refunds, or...SAS for example, nice, right?)
and...must to pay 1300 euro for a (atleast) 3 checks on all borders for corona? pff....
One this is a BA ticket and nobody is making you buy this ticket. 600-700 Euros is error fare territory even in these times or just a plain economy ticket. Airlines still need to make some money to be able to fly the planes so if they have to spend more on you then they bring in there is no business to be run.
Especially if you the tickets to be full flex under any case. This makes the airline mostly unable to even us the money you paid now as you can cancel it at any time and ask for cash. No airline has to force you to buy there tickets if you aren't willing to take some amount of risk.
On the case of borders nobody has a clear timeline just yet but the world economy doesn't have enough slack in it to keep the economy ice for a year especially as many have been living it us as of late. The only way economies and border can be locked down for that long is if central bank print money and then you can say hello to inflation.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Nice sale from Frankfurt to Sao Paulo with British Airways via London. Fare is valid for travel in 2021 so you can plan travel post Corona...
Thanks OP for finding and documenting this fare! Yeah it's frustrating that we can't freely travel this year. I'll also add my hopes for no major wars and pandemics next year, but will ultimately need to wait for events to unfold.
mikeyfly, raporot, NoY and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 6:56 pm

Exclamation

you can say hello to inflation.
"hello to inflation" its in a past time already, printed many many "papers".and you will see result in autumn.
Old Apr 26, 2020, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Thanks OP for the fare. I really don't understand the negativity its a decent find.
Old Apr 26, 2020, 11:16 am

Programs: AA EXP; AC 100K
Good find OP, especially if AA can keep flying to FRA. Easier transition if you can get it. Plus, that's a fun long-way trip on oneworld to GRU with some extra EQM on top.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.