Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

*A: California-BCN/MAD $2000s

Old Apr 22, 20, 8:15 pm
vji
Original Poster

Available from LAX, SFO, SNA during Christmas dates. Can route with UA AC LX LH.

https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en...;sc:b;sd:1;t:f
Old Apr 22, 20, 8:58 pm

i booked a similar fare for August to MAD and they changed it to Munich on their own, ridiculous. I have not called as it is still far from travel date.
Old Apr 23, 20, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Flying whoever is most convenient
Originally Posted by torontochinese View Post
i booked a similar fare for August to MAD and they changed it to Munich on their own, ridiculous. I have not called as it is still far from travel date.
It probably just has a schedule change on it that needs a manual resolution and is not showing up correctly online because of that. Happens frequently when LH flights are involved.

Anyways this is an OK fare but not that unusual for the Iberian peninsula, which is always the cheapest route into EU from the west coast. At low business travel periods such as Thanksgiving and Xmas, one should even be able to find it lower with some patience.
torontochinese likes this.
Old Apr 23, 20, 9:33 am

Note that this fare is available across the whole calendar and isnít just limited to Xmas time.
Jerkstore and gsalem94122 like this.
Old Apr 23, 20, 4:55 pm

Other cities in Europe are available for the same or $60-100 more. Late July-August and December

Some decent PQP potentials on AC
Old Apr 23, 20, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat & 1MM, DL Plat, Marriott LT Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Explorist & IHG Ambassador
I'm not sure if $2000 RT for business class from CA->Europe qualifies as a deal anymore because I am seeing all kinds of routes for July, August and even later on UA, AF and others. Of course who knows if the flights will still go...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: