Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AC: LAX to FRA/MUC from $2183 and earn upto 5050 PQPs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2020, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale with Air Canada for travel between Los Angeles and Frankfurt / Munich in peak summer season. (August)

These fares book into P class which credit at 200% to programs such as Aegean Miles and Bonus as well as United Mileage Plus or the equivalent of 24424 miles for Frankfurt and 25252 miles for Munich.

Lufthansa would obtain 100% of distance or 12212 miles for Frankfurt and 12626 miles for Munich.

United flyers would obtain 1/5 of RDMs as PQPs or 4845 PQPs for Frankfurt and 5050 PQPs for Munich.

Los Angeles to Frankfurt!

Los Angeles to Munich!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
Old Mar 12, 2020, 3:57 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

AC would generate 18,300+ AQMs to FRA at 150% in P.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 7:23 pm

SFO for slightly more. Paging cow
Old Mar 14, 2020, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
It kills me that I paid the same for SFO-CDG on UA (still avail at $2100 RT) and get 50% fewer EQP.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
It kills me that I paid the same for SFO-CDG on UA (still avail at $2100 RT) and get 50% fewer EQP.
That's the thing about this game, gotta keep checking partner airlines and how they credit... I've been posting deals for forever and only a few weeks ago discovered that AC was that lucrative for United flyers in terms of PQDs...
Old Mar 16, 2020, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by jfkeze
That's the thing about this game, gotta keep checking partner airlines and how they credit... I've been posting deals for forever and only a few weeks ago discovered that AC was that lucrative for United flyers in terms of PQDs...
Thank you for posting your deals here. And yes, UA long-haul flights are very sub-optimal for its FFP. Just been booking UA for domestic/short-haul flights since the program change

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.