Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR Qsuites: DME-BKK from $1,320 R/T

QR Qsuites: DME-BKK from $1,320 R/T

Old Mar 10, 20, 10:20 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Programs: KLM
Posts: 98
QR Qsuites: DME-BKK from $1,320 R/T

Business-class deal from Moscow to Bangkok via Doha operated with the Qatar Airways Qsuites, starting from $1,320.

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source: BUSINESS CLASS DEAL: QATAR AIRWAYS MOSCOW TO BANGKOK FROM $1,320 - PREMIUM CABIN
Flyingfares and ClassActTH14 like this.
premium.cabin is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 12:40 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 641
bleh, too expensive...must be 800-900$ max, ruble get down for 15% in 2 days.
David7 likes this.
raporot is offline  
Old Mar 10, 20, 11:12 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Australia
Programs: QF; VA; AS
Posts: 72
Originally Posted by raporot View Post
bleh, too expensive...must be 800-900$ max, ruble get down for 15% in 2 days.
Dream on
Scottyrocket is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 5:52 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 641
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Scottyrocket View Post
Dream on
will see...will see..couple times last year i saw prices 900USD for QR/TK MOW-THAI
raporot is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 8:38 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MOW, RU
Programs: SU Gold; KL Plat; BA Gold; A3 Gold
Posts: 2,419
Originally Posted by raporot View Post
will see...will see..couple times last year i saw prices 900USD for QR/TK MOW-THAI
Anyone can refresh my memory on this?

And fares ex Russia are filed in EUR not in RUB.
Keter is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 9:56 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SAN
Programs: Lots of faux metal
Posts: 5,817
Originally Posted by Keter View Post
Anyone can refresh my memory on this?

And fares ex Russia are filed in EUR not in RUB.
Quick search only found these. I think someone is mis-remembering.
QR $1,208 RT - LED- BKK Widespread QR sale Eastern Europe to South East Asia
SQ/EY/QR: MOW-BKK/SGN/CGK/SIN $1,400 (€1,260)++ USD rt Business
skunker is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 11:59 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: BCN
Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Posts: 538
Originally Posted by Keter View Post
Anyone can refresh my memory on this?

And fares ex Russia are filed in EUR not in RUB.
A couple of years back QR had pretty often a +/-900 EUR MOW-SGN fare in R.
ubiest is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 1:07 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SAN
Programs: Lots of faux metal
Posts: 5,817
Originally Posted by ubiest View Post
A couple of years back QR had pretty often a +/-900 EUR MOW-SGN fare in R.
900 EUR a couple years ago =/= 900 USD last year.
skunker is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 1:11 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 641
i saw prices las october/november QR/TK LED/VKO/DME-Phuket for +-58000 rubles, that was around 940$.
And for who these "promotion" i dont understand, in Moscow average salary now is 800$, in all over Russia 350$, thats must be a joke.

Last edited by raporot; Mar 11, 20 at 1:18 pm
raporot is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 3:16 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Programs: OWE,*A G, Bonvoy LT TE, HHonors Diamond, WoH Globalist, ALL Platinum
Posts: 1,561
Originally Posted by raporot View Post
i saw prices las october/november QR/TK LED/VKO/DME-Phuket for +-58000 rubles, that was around 940$.
And for who these "promotion" i dont understand, in Moscow average salary now is 800$, in all over Russia 350$, thats must be a joke.
Even more joke is a topic QR Qsuites when only one flight in DOH-BKK leg has Qsuites onboard.
narvik likes this.
Jaenks is offline  
Old Mar 11, 20, 4:55 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AVP & PEK
Programs: UA 1K 1.6MM, Hertz PC
Posts: 4,582
Originally Posted by Jaenks View Post
Even more joke is a topic QR Qsuites when only one flight in DOH-BKK leg has Qsuites onboard.
Indeed!
DME-DOH and DOH-DME in a "recliner" seat for ~5 hours.
Yeah, no thank you.
narvik is offline  
Old Mar 12, 20, 12:23 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by Scottyrocket View Post
Dream on
Flew DME-BKK with QR twice, and each time the price was indeed $800-900, so $1320 for this route on Qatar looks more like a standard one

oh yes, the DME-DOH leg is on A320 with recliners
raporot likes this.
Golfinho is offline  
Old Mar 12, 20, 2:27 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MOW, RU
Programs: SU Gold; KL Plat; BA Gold; A3 Gold
Posts: 2,419
Originally Posted by skunker View Post
900 EUR a couple years ago =/= 900 USD last year.
Right, back in 2017. I flew that to SGN.

As with most other QR routes not all 320 flights are recliners, but its not a topic for this thread.
Keter is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread