Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EI Business class: USA - EU from $1,437 RT

Old Mar 10, 2020, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Aer Lingus with good fares from various American cities to various European cities. Some departing cities are cheaper than others.

Book on/before: 18 MAR

Travel in: MAR - APR

Departing:

New York
Boston
Philadelphia
Washington
Atlanta
Miami
Chicago
Orlando

Example Destinations:

Dublin $1,437
Vienna $1,564 Google Flights - Skyscanner
Hamburg $1,595
Zürich $1,665 Google Flights - Skyscanner
Tenerife $1,688
London $1,703
Edinburgh $1,754
Lyon $1,762
Birmingham $1,786
Frankfurt $1,791

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source: Aer Lingus Business Class Sale to Europe from $1,437 RT
Old Mar 10, 2020, 3:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, DL GM, AA Plat, NEXUS
The DUB-EU flights are in Y, EI doesn't have intra-EU J.
af fp and sapman986 like this.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 4:25 am
formerly JackDann

Departing from DUB-USA is also a reasonable fare. Ł1,280 approx.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by redadeco
The DUB-EU flights are in Y, EI doesn't have intra-EU J.
It does, with lie-flat seats on brand new A321neo-LR aircraft, on a limited number of rotations from both DUB and SNN to destinations such as LHR.

https://www.aerlingus.com/experience...business-cabin
Flyingfares and af fp like this.

Last edited by irishguy28; Mar 10, 2020 at 9:54 am Reason: Correct photo!!!
Old Mar 10, 2020, 10:04 am
Original Poster

From Toronto you can book for even cheaper: Google Flights

Examples:

Dublin $1,137
Malaga $1,275
Hamburg $1,315
Lyon $1,322
Glasgow $1,329
Paris $1,440

(found on premium-flights.com)
af fp and vincewy like this.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 11:45 am

Programs: BA Gold
Connecting business passengers also get access to AerSpace, EI's 'business-lite' product
Old Mar 10, 2020, 11:32 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by Flyingfares
From Toronto you can book for even cheaper: Google Flights

Examples:

Dublin $1,137
Malaga $1,275
Hamburg $1,315
Lyon $1,322
Glasgow $1,329
Paris $1,440

(found on premium-flights.com)
AMS, Germany and France under $1200. Unfortunately it's only until April.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 1:08 pm

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
MCO-DUB RT ~US 1,700 thru April. Good fare
Old Mar 12, 2020, 6:28 am

With the announcement last night of the European travel ban does that apply to US citizens that travel to Europe and try to get back to the States?
Old Mar 12, 2020, 6:46 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by danteshors
With the announcement last night of the European travel ban does that apply to US citizens that travel to Europe and try to get back to the States?
US citizens are exempted from the US ban. And given the lack of testing capabilities for this virus in the US, the odds are we would get back into the US just fine unless and until exhibiting symptoms of sort on arrival or they put in a quarantine on arrival for those returning from blacklisted areas. Keep in mind that even when the China ban hit, most US citizens coming back to the US from most parts of China were not told to go into quarantine.
Old Mar 12, 2020, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
US citizens are exempted from the US ban. And given the lack of testing capabilities for this virus in the US, the odds are we would get back into the US just fine unless and until exhibiting symptoms of sort on arrival or they put in a quarantine on arrival for those returning from blacklisted areas. Keep in mind that even when the China ban hit, most US citizens coming back to the US from most parts of China were not told to go into quarantine.
I think this is a naive approach. The situation today is not comparable with 1 month ago since there is a pandemic outbreak of the virus now.
You assume EI (and other airlines) will keep on flying as if business is as usual but the reality is that there will be massive cancelations and probably many routes will be suspended until after the ban.
So really, who wants to travel these days and put themselves and others in risk?
We need to become realistic here.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 4:58 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by BobTL
I think this is a naive approach. The situation today is not comparable with 1 month ago since there is a pandemic outbreak of the virus now.
You assume EI (and other airlines) will keep on flying as if business is as usual but the reality is that there will be massive cancelations and probably many routes will be suspended until after the ban.
So really, who wants to travel these days and put themselves and others in risk?
We need to become realistic here.
I continue to assume further massively flight reductions for TATL flying, and I continue to assume that today is not the same as a month ago.I don’t come up with these policies and practices. I continue to acknowledge what is real now and what is historical in this regard.

The US travel ban has spurred people to fly sooner and more this weekend than was the case at the beginning of the week. Maybe this is why some experts say a broad travel ban isn’t a great way to even slowdown a pandemic.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.