Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: JFK to BOG $578 (non-stop)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL: JFK to BOG $578 (non-stop)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2020, 6:53 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PM
Originally Posted by planes&trains
From ATL they have D1 but from JFK it says First. D1 attractive but flight under five hours and $200 more than JFK at the best option I could find to fly from the northeast.
Do you know if the aircrafts flying JKF-BOG RT route have the D1 cabin (lie flat bed), and they just don't offer D1 service -- or are the seats Domestic First seats?
Old Mar 3, 2020, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by Schmoops
Do you know if the aircrafts flying JKF-BOG RT route have the D1 cabin (lie flat bed), and they just don't offer D1 service -- or are the seats Domestic First seats?
tet 1way booking shows the standard 757, non flatbed seating
Old Mar 3, 2020, 10:07 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
Bog Business class is garbage lately. Used to be decent D1 type with Amenities and what not, now nothing..
Old Mar 3, 2020, 12:30 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PM
Originally Posted by rizrizriz
tet 1way booking shows the standard 757, non flatbed seating
Thanks, so does this mean that the seat map would show the little lie flat seat icon instead of the rectangle, even when there is no D1 service? Will be helpful to know as I search other flights as well.

Edited to add: My question is in the context of if it was (which you've explained that it is not) the lie flat seat, the icon would be different? I know when the lie flats are present but no D1 service, they are referred to as Domestic First - so I didn't know if the icon correlated directly to the service (ie Domestic First would always show rectangle, regardless of seat type), or the plane (shows lie flat icon, service listed as Domestic First).
Old Mar 5, 2020, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Schmoops
Thanks, so does this mean that the seat map would show the little lie flat seat icon instead of the rectangle, even when there is no D1 service? ...
Yea, I believe that is the case. AFAIK(currently) there is no lay flat on Delta, direct from NYC to BOG, prolly need to route thru and perhaps catch something out of ATL?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.