Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/BA: ISB - Canada in F - $3,500

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/BA: ISB - Canada in F - $3,500

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2020, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
is there F cabin on the ISB-LHR-ISB sectors? In case not, can I fly QR to DOH and then catch BA metal from there?
No and no, as mentioned by those that broke the fares down above it’s very restrictive. The only option is the BA flight from ISB-LHR-ISB and it is only J.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 11:54 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
is there F cabin on the ISB-LHR-ISB sectors? In case not, can I fly QR to DOH and then catch BA metal from there?
No and no
Old Mar 17, 2020, 12:56 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold, OWE
Originally Posted by jmail1
I’m about to do an ISB-LHR-DFW with an inbound to ISB on a separate ticket with a 2 hour connection. I’ll be all carry-on. I can’t find anyone who has transited ISB so I’ll post my experience when I’m back.
How did you get on with this? I have an ISB later in the year, and thought I'd need a Visa....
Old Mar 22, 2020, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by jonr405
How did you get on with this? I have an ISB later in the year, and thought I'd need a Visa....
Due to all of the mess I didn’t end up flying, but I did talk to the consulate (I forget if it was Houston, LA or DC) that told me I would not need a transit visa.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 5:32 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold, OWE
Good to know! thank you
Old Apr 26, 2020, 9:17 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by whimike
I have done the same transfer at Karachi before. Nobody knew what to do, they acted as if nobody ever has done such an international transfer before. But, everybody was very friendly and helpful and they figured out what to do in the end. I just waited in the arrival hallway while they worked things out and chatted with a guard while staff went to get my boarding pass.
Well, that's because Whimike is a friendly guy! - The WatchNugget

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.