Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA: CAI to the USA from $1,350 - Earn 38,192 Miles

Old Feb 14, 20, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM

Great fares from Cairo to the USA with British Airways on its business class, from $1,350:
  • This deal can be found on many available dates to many US cities: Washington, Los Angeles, New-York and more!
  • All of the routes are operated with wide-body aircraft that features lie-flat seats onboard. In some of the routes, you can even enjoy the new club suite with an Individual Suite onboard!
  • Earn with this deal up to 38,192 miles

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source: BUSINESS CLASS DEAL: BRITISH AIRWAYS CAIRO TO THE USA FROM $1,350 - PREMIUM CABIN
tc fly girl and thaitraveller like this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 7:38 am

Programs: AAdvantage (Exec. Plat.)
We've seen these fares ex-CAI for years now. Not really breaking news. Just go to Google flights and search; no need to deal with the clickbait above.
Old Feb 14, 20, 8:15 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
True, various versions of this have been around forever, some of them allowing much more exotic routings than this particular version.
Old Feb 14, 20, 9:17 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, AC, GA, Hyatt, Marriott
Thanks for posting. A very good fare with only EGP350 cancellation charge.
Old Feb 14, 20, 3:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Miles and Smiles Elite, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
After our last CAI-HNL trip for similar price, had an interrogation at DFW with border officials and have got my SSSS since.
So wife has said no more Ex-CAI trips😭
allset2travel likes this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 3:24 pm

If she doesn’t like ex-CAI there is some ISB-HNL fares for $1650.
Dselvan likes this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 4:19 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by kszary View Post
We've seen these fares ex-CAI for years now. Not really breaking news. Just go to Google flights and search; no need to deal with the clickbait above.
As someone who has flown two or three ex Cairo deals in the past and takes an occasional look at pricing this is the best I have seen for a while and as such the post adds value to me. I will go straight to Matrix rather than any website but may be helpful to those new to the game. In any case, thanks OP for highlighting this.

On a side note I never encountered any issues with entering the US after originating in Cairo but could just be luck.
Old Feb 14, 20, 4:43 pm

Programs: Many
Is this rtrip or one way? Also can flyertalk plz ban people from posting links to their blogs?
Old Feb 14, 20, 4:46 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Miles and Smiles Elite, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Fossiebear View Post

On a side note I never encountered any issues with entering the US after originating in Cairo but could just be luck.
Could be racial profiling ( they do deny it but such is the way of the world now). I have been stopped and questioned / interrogated multiple times, whether SSSS or not. Used to it and expect it, particularly entering US.
Good prices from CAI though.
Old Feb 14, 20, 5:51 pm

Programs: UA Plat, DL Plat, AS 75K, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Yeah on my ex-CAI I was detained for ~3 hours and missed my connection at JFK. That was with Global Entry too. No SSSS though. I did get to explain the concept of a mileage run to the CBP Agent; he didn't get it.
Old Feb 14, 20, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
Also can flyertalk plz ban people from posting links to their blogs?
And Instagram too, right?
kyushuman and RetiredATLATC like this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by Dselvan View Post
Could be racial profiling ( they do deny it but such is the way of the world now). I have been stopped and questioned / interrogated multiple times, whether SSSS or not. Used to it and expect it, particularly entering US...
Agreed. I'm usually profiled as "non-threatening". Got the SSSS once, and it made zero difference to the process.
Old Feb 14, 20, 6:05 pm

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
Is this rtrip or one way? Also can flyertalk plz ban people from posting links to their blogs?
That's a good idea, no links to professional websites, only to search engines for fares...
Flying Yazata likes this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 6:12 pm

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
West coast available for below $1500 (PDX).
ft543 likes this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 7:18 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Alaska Airlines MVPG
DFW should be available for a similar price if there's availability

Search this Thread
Search Engine: