Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH/LX: TLV-South America from $1,756 R/T - Earn 28,916 Miles!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2020, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM

Lufthansa and Swiss with great business class fares from Tel-Aviv to South America:
  • The travel period is available across 2020 until November 30
  • You can earn on this flight up to 28,916 redeemable miles!
  • All of the routes are operated with wide-body aircraft that feature lie-flat seats onboard!
The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source: BUSINESS CLASS DEAL: LUFTHANSA/SWISS TEL AVIV TO SOUTH AMERICA FROM $1,756 - PREMIUM CABIN
Old Feb 15, 2020, 5:33 am

United has the same fare available to gru and it allows for stopover at ewr, ord and iah on both sides. Not super valuable for status, but it’s a great business fare
Old Feb 15, 2020, 5:42 am

Programs: United Gold
Isn’t this like 5000 PQP? Pretty valuable..
Old Feb 15, 2020, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by hscottm
Isn’t this like 5000 PQP? Pretty valuable..
Only if you book an LX or LH ticket. If you want stopovers in the USA on United it's only worth like 1600 pqp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.