Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH/LX: F/J Companion Sale from Spain and Portugal

Old Feb 4, 20, 4:08 am
Original Poster

For those that missed the Lufthansa & SWISS companion sale from the UK, there is a similar companion sale running from Spain and Portugal. The fares aren't quite as good as they were from London, but still good value and lots of availability throughout 2020. Examples below:

Sao Paulo, Nairobi and Bogata in First from €2,250pp or Business €1,250pp
Joburg and Buenos Aires in First from €2,500pp
Hong Kong
in First from €2,250pp (not on the offer page but worked for me)
Singapore and Bangkok in First from €2,500pp (not on the offer page but worked for me - update these fares are no longer showing up but maybe check back)
Also Tel Aviv in Business from €400pp but at best only 3 hours or so in a lie-flat seat

The companion sale offer pages are live on the SWISS Spanish and Portuguese websites. The main rules are select dates between 11 Feb 2020 and 31 Jan 2021 (the offer page incorrectly says 31 Dec 2019!) Minimum stay 6 days and max 3 months. No stopovers, but unlimited transfers and open jaw permitted. Book by 24 Feb 2020. And of course, you need to be travelling in at least a pair!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Flashpackermax.com FlashpackerMax on IG

Last edited by uzuria; Feb 4, 20 at 12:10 pm Reason: edited for link compliance
Old Feb 4, 20, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by uzuria View Post
For those that missed the Lufthansa & SWISS companion sale from the UK, there is a similar companion sale running from Spain and Portugal. The fares aren't quite as good as they were from London, but still good value and lots of availability throughout 2020. Examples below:

Sao Paulo, Nairobi and Bogata in First from 2,250pp or Business 1,250pp
Joburg and Buenos Aires in First from 2,500pp
Hong Kong
in First from 2,250pp (not on the offer page but worked for me)
Singapore and Bangkok in First from 2,500pp (not on the offer page but worked for me)
Also Tel Aviv in Business from 400pp but at best only 3 hours or so in a lie-flat seat

The companion sale offer pages are live on the SWISS Spanish and Portuguese websites. The main rules are select dates between 11 Feb 2020 and 31 Jan 2021 (the offer page incorrectly says 31 Dec 2019!) Minimum stay 6 days and max 3 months. No stopovers, but unlimited transfers and open jaw permitted. Book by 24 Feb 2020. And of course, you need to be travelling in at least a pair!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Flashpackermax.com FlashpackerMax on IG
In relation to the Asia flights which Spanish and Portugese airports for departure?
Old Feb 4, 20, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gordiegem View Post
In relation to the Asia flights which Spanish and Portugese airports for departure?
All fares I found to Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong were from Barcelona
gordiegem likes this.
Old Feb 4, 20, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
F fares are pricing too high both from BCN and LIS to SIN. May 4-14
Old Feb 4, 20, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Ah yeah. Looking at Bangkok too and the 2,500 euros pp isn't coming up at all anymore. Darn! Maybe they will bring it back or maybe it was a mistake.
Old Feb 4, 20, 12:17 pm

I'm on the look out for Asia in business class in January 2021.
Old Feb 4, 20, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gordiegem View Post
I'm on the look out for Asia in business class in January 2021.
I think thats a little too early

Search this Thread
Search Engine: