Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TP Business: LIS - MIA from 1,197 rt (direct)

Old Jan 26, 20, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Direct full-flat seats to Miami with TAP Air Portugal.

It's not known in the Matrix until when you can book.

Dates are available from April through the end of the year.

Lisbon (LIS) - Miami (MIA) from €1,197 rt

Google Flight link - Skyscanner link

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page
Source: My site where I post deals

Last edited by ryandc99; Jan 26, 20 at 5:47 pm Reason: edited for compliance with new link posting rules.
Old Jan 26, 20, 5:48 pm

With the above segment in the itin, one can find better fares from other departure points.
Old Jan 26, 20, 8:53 pm

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by MaxVO View Post
With the above segment in the itin, one can find better fares from other departure points.
Can you elaborate with some examples?
Old Jan 27, 20, 5:34 am

Would like to know as well. Tried every departure point in GF I could think of but I just got OPO for about the same price.
Old Jan 27, 20, 7:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
I have seen some sexy price tags for MIA / MCO ex Dublin few weeks ago - I think it was slightly cheaper than this - also TP operated, but with decent transfer times..
Old Jan 27, 20, 12:39 pm

Sorry, I was mostly looking for one way or open jaws. I forgot that this thread was for r/t, in which case the extra segment trick will at best keep the fare about the same -- just increase the mileage.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: