LOT: ARN - BJS 1150 rt biz

Old Jan 15, 20, 12:50 am
Original Poster

LOT: ARN - BJS 1150 rt biz

There seems to be a little price battle to Beijing from Stockholm, with Finnair or Lufthansa as well available for around 1250€

Source My Blog: Premium-Flights

Sample Link: Momondo

Rules:
VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/AFTER 10FEB 20 AND ON/ BEFORE 30NOV 20. ALL TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY MIDNIGHT ON 30NOV 20.

Blackout Dates
TRAVEL IS NOT PERMITTED 19JUN 20 THROUGH 23AUG 20.
Sales restrictions
TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 27JAN 20.
Minimum stay requirements
TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 5 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN OR - TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 1201AM ON THE FIRST SUN AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.

Maximum stay requirements
TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN 1 MONTH AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.

Last edited by styleflyer; Jan 15, 20 at 1:05 am
Old Jan 15, 20, 1:32 am

with LOT to PEK from PRG for around 1250, from VIE from around 1350
styleflyer likes this.
Old Jan 15, 20, 3:45 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Is BJS the code for the new airport? I had quite a bit of confusion about that in October and was frantically checking which airport the airlines fly to, in case I ended up flying into one airport and out from another. Good fare otherwise, could be interesting for earning QPs with the new Miles & More starting next January.
Old Jan 15, 20, 3:51 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
Is BJS the code for the new airport? I had quite a bit of confusion about that in October and was frantically checking which airport the airlines fly to, in case I ended up flying into one airport and out from another. Good fare otherwise, could be interesting for earning QPs with the new Miles & More starting next January.
BJS is the city code for Peking.

PEK is the code for Capital Airport
PKX is the code for Daxing Airport
Old Jan 15, 20, 6:16 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Very interesting, good to have that clarification. Thanks very much.
So we are presumably talking about PEK for the purposes of this offer (unless LOT flies to both). What are the logistics for getting between the two airports, just in case?
Old Jan 15, 20, 7:28 am

Programs: AC E50K, AS MVPG, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Delta/Marriott/SPG Plat, UA Gold
Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
What are the logistics for getting between the two airports, just in case?
Car, train/metro, bus - pros and cons with each.

Unless you are planning to visit both airports, in very rare circumstance you would be flying into one and flying out at another.
Old Jan 15, 20, 8:23 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
Looking at 10 november - 24 november.
LOT goes into PEK on 10th, but 24th they depart from PKX.

Great! i want to check out PKX anyway.
getting between airports only matters if you connect. and if you have connecting flight I wouldn't do that with short time (guess you need at least 5 hours).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: