Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CM: ASU to JFK from $1031

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2019, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Another nice sale with Copa from Asuncion, Paraguay with fares starting at $1031 with super efficient connections in Panama.

These fares book into R class and earn a minimum of 100% or 9962 miles in programs such as Aegean Miles and Bonus and United Mileage Plus.

Old Dec 27, 2019, 6:11 pm

Programs: BA SIL, WN A, UA SIL, Marriott TIT (LT), Hilton DIA
that is a long time in a 737!
Old Dec 27, 2019, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by nachosdelux
that is a long time in a 737!
PTY-EZE is even longer lol. Have done that a number of times
Old Dec 27, 2019, 9:35 pm

I mean they are existing all year around, not really something amazing and you can even see some similar fares even goes to further places, none of them are lieflat seat.
Old Dec 28, 2019, 8:07 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by HenrySu1220
I mean they are existing all year around, not really something amazing and you can even see some similar fares even goes to further places, none of them are lieflat seat.
Before the MAX grounding they had been running the lie flat MAX9 on PTY-EZE-PTY as I believe that is CM’s longest route

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.