Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH BC | BCN - BOG | R/T from €1.095 each companion fare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2019, 2:53 am
Original Poster

Source: Luxury Flight Club

You have to book with at least 1 other travel companion to get these special fares.

BCN - BOG: Google Flights link

Booking Rules:

- TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 31DEC 19.- VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/AFTER 18DEC 19 AND ON/BEFORE 30NOV 20.

- STOPOVERS NOT PERMITTED ON THE FARE COMPONENT.

- MUST BE ACCOMPANIED ON ALL SECTORS IN SAME COMPARTMENT BY AT LEAST 1 PASSENGER IN PAXCNES FARE CLASS.

All Booking Rules
tropikey and jeroen100 like this.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 5:38 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Did you find dates where this fare actually works? When I try on Google Flights, once I select dates the price increases to ~€1650.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by airoli
Did you find dates where this fare actually works? When I try on Google Flights, once I select dates the price increases to ~€1650.
This rate is only available for 2 passengers, perhaps that's your problem?
Old Dec 12, 2019, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jeroen100
Yeah it's a Companion Special:

All deals from Madrid

All deals from Barcelona
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:06 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Flyingfares
Yeah it's a Companion Special:

All deals from Madrid

All deals from Barcelona
I have tried different destinations and in non I have been able to find the special fares(2 pax).

When searching in google flights, the price shown goes upwards even before you start the booking.
anaidross likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:24 am

No. Even when I search for 2 pax, I see €2222 when selecting flights and then the price jumps to ~€3200 as the itinerary is finalized.

On the Swiss website for these fares, the calendar doesn't show a single date with outbound availability of this fare for BCN-BOG, for example. And 2 days between now and EOS for BCN-CPT. This is a fake sale.
sp333 likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Nice, but I would prefer that last years promo from AMS to BOG with LH/LX In P class (not a companion fare) comes back
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:59 am

On the Swiss website for these fares, the calendar doesn't show a single date with outbound availability of this fare for BCN-BOG, for example. And 2 days between now and EOS for BCN-CPT. This is a fake sale.
Same feelings here, I have tried BKK, SIN, HK, BS AS and probably one or two more, in Biz and First, and zero availability on the outbound
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:59 am

No. Even when I search for 2 pax, I see €2222 when selecting flights and then the price jumps to ~€3200 as the itinerary is finalized.

When I use the link in the OP's post I see the € 2.222 and a clickable link to Supersaver for which the fare can be booked for € 2.212 .

Perhaps use a different browser?
Old Dec 12, 2019, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by more4less
Same feelings here, I have tried BKK, SIN, HK, BS AS and probably one or two more, in Biz and First, and zero availability on the outbound
I am not sure what BKK and SIN have to do with this Barcelona to Bogota, Colombia fare?

Edit: Ah, I see you are reffering to the Swiss sale page
Old Dec 12, 2019, 8:24 am

When I use the link in the OP's post I see the € 2.222 and a clickable link to Supersaver for which the fare can be booked for € 2.212
Interesting, thanks.

It looks like this fare is POS-restricted. By default, Google Flights links me to the German version of LH.com or Expedia etc. , and the fare jumps.

But if I manually go to Expedia.es, it prices out at €2222. @:-)
Old Dec 12, 2019, 8:34 am

Interesting, thanks.

It looks like this fare is POS-restricted. By default, Google Flights links me to the German version of LH.com or Expedia etc. , and the fare jumps.

But if I manually go to Expedia.es, it prices out at €2222. @:-)
I changed to GF Espana and now see the lower fare.
Old Dec 13, 2019, 6:34 am

Hi all!

This is a great fare that I'd love to book. Would anyone like to team up to book? I'm very flexible on dates but ideally would like to go in the first quarter of next year.

Thanks
Old Dec 13, 2019, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by planeoldjames
Hi all!

This is a great fare that I'd love to book. Would anyone like to team up to book? I'm very flexible on dates but ideally would like to go in the first quarter of next year.

Thanks
Welcome to FT planeoldjames!

I am sending you a PM
Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:51 am

if someone is interested to share a trip from Bcn to Bogota, in either First, or out in First and return in Biz, from March onwards, kindly send a PM.
Thanks,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.